How Do Jeans Fit Description and Pictures

PLUSsung

i just checked, mine are lot 8 so yeah, i cant help. but from what i remember after the hot soak they were so much softer that it was easier to wear

[edit]

damn, i just noticed how many pairs you have(your sig) maybe you should cut your losses and work on the edwins, mmm edwins

the edwins are cut too full in the leg for me. id sell them if not for the fact that i prob couldnt get much for them plus they were the first pair of japanese denim i bought and they remind me of my trip to japan.

hope these jins work out...

Ahlvahroe that rep you left gave me another box...thanks

I have heard a lot of people reccomend if you have to soak your jeans but don't want the waist shrinking too much, you should try and wear them while you soak, and try to stretch the waist while wet, although I have yet to try this myself.

yea thats what i meant wear them while wet.

dont worry about wearing nudies.. people are snobs around here

i agree with percy, i personally dont wear/care for them, biggest reason being the cost to quality ratio seems way too unbalanced to me, but compared to most peoples taste in denim (most people of course excluding sufu) nudie is still pretty superior. but yeah, were snobs here, so they dont cut the mustard

What is it that you don't like? Always open to criticism.

i personally dont have anything against them as i dont own any nudies, but i was just saying the general feeling on this particular board isnt a favorable one.

the only nudies ive ever seen in person were some dry pair while in japan and they looked good to me. the fact that a lot of people have blown crotches has turned me off of them.

i agree with percy, i personally dont wear/care for them, biggest reason being the cost to quality ratio seems way too unbalanced to me, but compared to most peoples taste in denim (most people of course excluding sufu) nudie is still pretty superior. but yeah, were snobs here, so they dont cut the mustard

No worries man, I agree that the denim itself isn't the best stuff out there. I like the fit - it's different than any of my other denim. I agree that at full price the value isn't there, and I'm sure many here feel that they're not worth it even heavily discounted. I just thought they were a nice fit so I figured I'd share. I would be interested in people's opinions of the fit, regardless of how you feel about Nudie as a whole.

Maybe these will cut the mustard with the denim snobs.

AWA_REAR.jpg

AWA_FRONT.jpg

Just want to point out that the same also holds for Skulls, PBJs, and some other cotton threading jeans.

I just want to point out that most blown crotch on Nudies are due to tears in the denim FABRIC, not faulty stitching, as Nudie uses poly/cotton threading. Also, my skulls have been nothing short of phenomonal so far. If you tackle problem spots with a little bit of preventative "repairs," there is no reason the jeans shouldn't last a long time. it's when you wear them for six months without washing, letting your ball sweat soak up into the denim real nice, is when the cotton threading starts to fail. take care of your jeans and they will take care of you