How Do Jeans Fit Description and Pictures

PLUSsung

I think they're low enough. They don't sag or anything but they fit nice. It's only a 10" rise, granted I am not tall (5'7) but I like the fit... the leg opening is a little larger than what I want for my next pair. But they look great with sneakers.

252651357O557438394.jpg

@YIKES

nice fit,real measurement on the waist?thingking of FH301 as well..

I will have to get a measuring tape but these are probably quite a bit different than FH301's... I know the denim is different and the cut is quite different as well. I actually want a pair of the 3001's that are getting re-released. Great denim :cool:

size 29 jins

crazy sized lot 10. shrunk to a 26 post wash trying to stretch them out to a 30 as i type

thats insane dude, mine were tagged a 36 and they shrank to a 35, but they stretched. i wear a 34 now so i almost never wear them anymore.

yea no kidding. they were part of the fucked up lot. i was really hesitant to buy them. couldnt pass up the price to at least give it a shot though. waist stretch just a little, bot quite enough yet. not sure if i should soak them and try stretching them wet.

suggestion?

i just checked, mine are lot 8 so yeah, i cant help. but from what i remember after the hot soak they were so much softer that it was easier to wear

[edit]

damn, i just noticed how many pairs you have(your sig) maybe you should cut your losses and work on the edwins, mmm edwins