How Do Jeans Fit Description and Pictures

PLUSsung

OKAY!! I've got a new pair of samurai S5000bk's in my hands now. Pretty stiff and rough jeans.

Will be taking some pre + post soak pics for u all soon. =)

Post soak pics are up!

Not sure if they fit right though.. Should I go down 1 more to a W27?

P1020881P.jpg

P1020882.jpg

P1020883P.jpg

These are on the supermarket for now, ( http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=44705 ) unless I change my mind about the fit =/

Yeah - alltough I´m really fond of the relaxed fit - longterm wise you´ll be better off with a 27

Hmm. But I've heard that the S5000bk takes at least 3 hot washes to shrink fully.

Only noticeable shrinkage was in the inseam, which went from 36 to 34.5 inchs.

Would a hot wash shrink them much more?

Thanks!

Hmm. But I've heard that the S5000bk takes at least 3 hot washes to shrink fully.

Only noticeable shrinkage was in the inseam, which went from 36 to 34.5 inchs.

Would a hot wash shrink them much more?

Thanks!

The S5000 takes about 3 hot washes to shrink in length fully. Unless you don't wear them between washes, they are going to stretch out in the waist, seat and thighs, especially when the denim starts to soften up a bit. But I think the S5000 cut is pretty forgiving when worn loose, but that's me.

What's going on below the knees?!

I get the same thing on the s5000vx. It only shows up after standing up, and settles down after moving around. I think the denim softens up most at the knee bulge and the leg is so wide it it twists in that spot. Probably wouldn't do that if the inseam was left longer or shortened up more.

Guest El Salvador
What's going on below the knees?!

Yeah it's from the knee bulge I think. They are kind of wide at the knee area. Hope this will go away with wear and after some washes. They only had a few weeks of wear.

I'm trying to figure out if these jeans fit me or not. They are APC New Standards, size 33. I had 32 but the thighs were too tight. I'm not sure about these, I'm in the middle of losing weight so if they don't fit it's not that big of a deal, I actually bought them in October, but I've been wearing my SuFu 660 warehouse contest jeans.

Any thoughts?

1000207mk6.jpg

1000207mk6.be68d8e533.jpg