How Do Jeans Fit Description and Pictures

PLUSsung

Was playing around with photoshop today so here are some fit pics. For the record I'm 6'1 (186cm), 150 pounds (70kg), natural waist around 32" (82cm), waist where jeans sit 34" (86cm). I sized down one on all and bought each tagged 31".

Imperial Dukes Black, 31". Sanforised so never soaked or washed. Hard to button to begin with, now comfortably tight but they are completely straight through the waist so there is no give and tend to dig in where the leg meets the torso when sitting and so can be unfomfortable after long periods sitting down. Have now stretched to (33.5")85cm. Feel really smooth.

imperialdukebkss4.jpg

Samurai 5000VX Lot 9, Size 31". Hot soaked twice when bought and hemmed. The loosest of the lot, very comfortable. Now stretched to 34" (87cm).

samurai5000vxpm8.jpg

Pure Blue Japan PBJ XX-005, size 31". Hot Soaked. Now stretched to 84cm (2cm smaller than my hips) but the denim is stretchy so they are easy to wear. The tightest around the waist of all the jeans and the narrowest thighs but more comfortable than the Imeprial dukes of the same size because of slight taper in the waist so they don't dig in when sitting down.

pbjxx005no5.jpg

Dior Homme black polyurathane coated 19cm, size 31". Not soaked, don't plan to soak, they're dry clean only. Stretched to 34" (86cm). The lightest, thinnest denim of the lot. Tight but comfortable fit, looser thighs than the PBJs.

dhcoated19cmgu0.jpg

Was playing around with photoshop today so here are some fit pics. For the record I'm 6'1 (186cm), 150 pounds (70kg), natural waist around 32" (82cm), waist where jeans sit 34" (86cm). I sized down one on all and bought each tagged 31".

Samurai 5000VX Lot 9, Size 31". Hot soaked twice when bought and hemmed. The loosest of the lot, very comfortable. Now stretched to 34" (87cm).

samurai5000vxpm8.jpg

nice, i feel like i should know this, but whats the sizing difference between lot 9 and the present/upcoming lots? is 9 smaller? im thinking about some 21ozrs

kicking mule workshop: rockers 28x34

5 months 1 wash

Looking into a pair of rockers. How strong is the taper, comparitively, to the hobokens? Would you consider it more a skinny/slim straight-ish cut or just a seriously skin tight cut? Looking for a bit more of the first in my next pair of jeans.

nice, i feel like i should know this, but whats the sizing difference between lot 9 and the present/upcoming lots? is 9 smaller? im thinking about some 21ozrs

From what people are saying apparently lot 10 (but not the black lot 10) are a size smaller than lot 9 but you're still safe sizing down 1. I could have sized down one more with the lot 9 but didn't trust peoples suggestions when I first got here. I've been following the confusion with the 710s and USAs and I have no idea what is going on with the current and upcomming shipments. Sounds like they just narrowed the waist 2 sizes and kept everything else the same... who knows, we'll see.

From what people are saying apparently lot 10 (but not the black lot 10) are a size smaller than lot 9 but you're still safe sizing down 1. I could have sized down one more with the lot 9 but didn't trust peoples suggestions when I first got here. I've been following the confusion with the 710s and USAs and I have no idea what is going on with the current and upcomming shipments. Sounds like they just narrowed the waist 2 sizes and kept everything else the same... who knows, we'll see.

yeah damn, i want this figured out

Looking into a pair of rockers. How strong is the taper, comparitively, to the hobokens? Would you consider it more a skinny/slim straight-ish cut or just a seriously skin tight cut? Looking for a bit more of the first in my next pair of jeans.

the tapered on the mules are stronger than the hobokens. the hobokens for me are closer to straight than the mules. they are more of a slim straight type of cut for me because it has space in the thighs, the reason why the taper is so strong im guessing is for the stacks. but yea good luck if you're gonna get kicking mules, they truly are my favorite pair so far. ;)

wow, fit pretty good on you, that's how i want mine to be...but i dont have one...so what is your true size?...31x34tag size right..did you size up or down?

i like your house too, beautiful...

I'm also wondering this, and if anyone knows some websites that are selling 1947 501xx Deadstock LVC's.