How Do Jeans Fit Description and Pictures

PLUSsung

Just wondering, I am looking for something that fits like slim jim. I really like the slim fit and not so small and yet too big leg opening. But really hate the stitches on the back. So could anyone recommend me another jean that fits like it?

i used to wonder this same thing, if the back pocket sticthing bothers you then its really not that hard to remove it..

but to answer your question, my 3001s fit pretty similar all around compared to my slim jims, both have no taper at all, and similarly sized leg openings, although i think the rise is slightly smaller, jims/nudies unique fit feature id say is their yoke/ass and pocket placement, still havent found any that really sit just like them i dont think

Guest Chocodove2

Okay, someone asked me to post these somewhere else, so I'll give it a go here as well. I know the bootcut thing isn't so popular here, but I just can't wear skinny jeans all the time. I'm 6'2, 155. Please excuse the poor lighting.

SDA D1002 Size 28, no soak, no wash

IMG_0056.jpg

IMG_0057.jpg

Samurai S512XXBCIII 19oz Size 29, no soak, no wash. Basically brand new, just too damn heavy to wear right now.

IMG_0053.jpg

IMG_0054.jpg

Just wondering, I am looking for something that fits like slim jim. I really like the slim fit and not so small and yet too big leg opening. But really hate the stitches on the back. So could anyone recommend me another jean that fits like it?

I find my PBJ 005 to fit similar.

Okay, someone asked me to post these somewhere else, so I'll give it a go here as well. I know the bootcut thing isn't so popular here, but I just can't wear skinny jeans all the time. I'm 6'2, 155. Please excuse the poor lighting.

SDA D1002 Size 28, no soak, no wash

Did you not soak because you haven't had the time or aren't going to?

Your fades aren't going to line up with your body! :eek:

Guest Chocodove2

Definately going to soak the Sammies before I really start wearing them in the fall. I've only worn them like two times, so it's not that big of a deal. I was planning on soaking the SDAs, but then I just kinda started wearing them and didn't want to take them off. I don't plan on washing them for a very, very long time, so I guess I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

Definately going to soak the Sammies before I really start wearing them in the fall. I've only worn them like two times, so it's not that big of a deal. I was planning on soaking the SDAs, but then I just kinda started wearing them and didn't want to take them off. I don't plan on washing them for a very, very long time, so I guess I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

Whatever floats your boat...the length will shrink a few inches (in the SDA's anyway...don't know much about the samurai's), but you sound like you know what you're doing.

They fit great btw!

ED-47 Rainbow 28x32

waist: 16"

front rise: 9.25"

rear rise: 13.75"

thigh: 11.75"

inseam: 33.5" (cuffed to 30.75")

leg opening: 8.25"

I'm 5'9", 145lb

These are a little lower than what I would prefer, and the denim is pretty light and soft (compared to my Iron Hearts :P) but the color and inconsistencies in the denim , plus the selvege and overall fit are awesome! I can't wait to see the fades develop.

ed-47front.jpg

ED-47%20Back.jpg

I think this is a really useful thread - I'll definately check it before my next purchase. This is my contribution, showing Skulls 5507XX 6x6 and Samurai S5000BK, both in size 33. I am 6'5, 190lbs (13.5 stone, 87kg).

skullssamurai.jpg

It's a miserable day, so excuse the poor light...

I know everybody here is posting their high end designers lol..ill be getting my earnest sewns and uniqlos in the mail soon.. but for now:

H&M Sliq Fit W32, 5'9 135lbs. They taper around the lower part of the ankle..its not TOO slim either.

dscf0740rn2.jpg

I know everybody here is posting their high end designers lol..ill be getting my earnest sewns and uniqlos in the mail soon.. but for now:

H&M Sliq Fit W32, 5'9 135lbs. They taper around the lower part of the ankle..its TOO slim either.

dscf0740rn2.jpg

my sliqs are much tighter than those and im wearing them in a 36, did you size up?

my sliqs are much tighter than those and im wearing them in a 36, did you size up?

I made a bit of a typo lol..i just realized that i had put TOO slim instead of not TOO slim... umm i usually wear 32 in jeans only because when i wash, itll shrink down to maybe a 31 which fits me well. Plus, i measured my waist and im about 31.5 so i just move up to a 32 that way when i wash it fits fine

I usually size up on jeans because of shrinkage.. But most of my jeans i wear are 32..I didnt want it to be TOO tight..

im sure sizing down to either a 30-31 wouldnt hurt but i like a bit of room..

i can see that. good luck on them, mine are 3.5 months or so, and the honeycombs are only starting to stick, and i do a hell of a lot in these. but thgen again their in between other jeans mostly...