How Do Jeans Fit Description and Pictures

PLUSsung

would anyone here have the measurements of sz 28 slim jims?

or which one do they most resemble:

dior 19s, skulls 5010s.apc new cures?

It's too long time from elementary school... I don't know how to answer these questions anymore. :o

Iron Heart 461 pre-soak, Size 30", inseam chainstitched to 31". I'm around 5' 9"ish and weigh around 145lb. I forgot to take measurements before I soaked them, not that I'm expecting much shinkage. The rise was higher than I was expecting, and the thighs are skin-tight. Overall they're a great fit. I'll get post-soak photos up with measurement in the next couple of days.

CIMG0817.jpgCIMG0818.jpg

CIMG0823.jpg

dave: it's not the t-shirt man, it's the jeans! i don't mean to be negative for negative's sake. i'd like to see what those look like with a pair of big boots and a loose t-shirt. i think that could work.

I'll give it a shot with some Red wing boots:)

that's exactly what i was thinking about. good man. :)

also to anyone out there: i'm graduating next week so i've got nothing to do this week. i'm pretty sure I'm going to post an extensive overview of my collection and the fits. just putting it out there so i actually remember to do it. keep an eye out.

APC New Cures size 27 (sized down three)

Front:

DSCN3006.jpg

Profile:

DSCN3007.jpg

Back:

DSCN3008.jpg

It's hard to see, but the front rise is dangerously low (three buttons).

i'm sorry but i don't think those ALD do you any good. makes your legs look wide and short. to be honest, i don't think i've seen an ALD cut that i've liked.

I quite like these: http://contextclothing.com/brands/atelier_ladurance/prescott.php. Much slimmer than all of the other ALD cuts, but not too slim. The back pockets are toned down a bit too.

would anyone here have the measurements of sz 28 slim jims?

or which one do they most resemble:

dior 19s, skulls 5010s.apc new cures?

mine are pretty stretched out since i've had them since august, but here the measurements done BIG-style (approximately):

waist: 15.5"

front rise: 9"

back rise: 13.5"

thigh: 9"

hem: 7.25"

i tried on a pair of size 28 5010xx one-wash (indigo non-6x6 if it matters) and they were lower rise and slimmer throughout the leg. it's sort of hard to compare though since my slim jims were already way stretched when i tried them on.

Just wondering, I am looking for something that fits like slim jim. I really like the slim fit and not so small and yet too big leg opening. But really hate the stitches on the back. So could anyone recommend me another jean that fits like it?

Great thread, so I thought it's time to make some contributions - as a reference, I'm 5''11', 184 lbs

Levi 505 33 x 34, straight leg, high rise

picture213brl3.jpg

APC Rescues 31, 7 months, one cold soak - they streched a *lot*, I should have sized down more

picture215bii8.jpg

APC 35 x 33 - these are actually old APC selvedge jeans from 1994, similar to old Standards but with a higher rise. Great fade.

picture217biz7.jpg

Levi 501, 34 x 34

picture219bac1.jpg