Clothing for The Great Outdoors

Which makes me wonder if they're really kelty x jcrew, or if they were just props used in that j crew show...

Considering this is a pic from a FW lookbook

http://eightyfoureightyfive.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/jcrew-fall-2010-61.jpg?w=500&h=375

It looks like they're going to be selling them. The one they picture does look IDENTICAL to the beams one though.

I just bought this a swiss backpack made of rubberized nylon off armynavydeals.ca. $31.16 minus 10% when you use the coupon code "100", and free shipping.

67t8ue.jpg

could you post a picture when you get it? the picture they give makes it look like shit quality but i'm interested if it's different in person.

could you post a picture when you get it? the picture they give makes it look like shit quality but i'm interested if it's different in person.

sure thing. I did some research on some other sites, and they said that the rubberized nylon is pretty heavy duty and built to take a beating.

Finally picked up the Archival Clothing Rucksack:

1.jpg

I can honestly say it's the nicest thing I've ever owned. beautiful, and supremely functional. Being handmade in Oregon and individually numbered is awesome too.

Read more about it here (if you haven't already): http://www.archivalclothing.com/2010/05/archival-update-rucksacks-available.html

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...