Clothing for The Great Outdoors

Anybody have any pieces from Mt. Rainier Design?

Thinkin about picking up the hooded vest to add to my collection of hooded & sleeveless shit for the spring/summer, but I want to make sure it's not too heavy for the upcoming seasons.

Never got my hands on a White Mountaineering anorak, waited too long to order one and now it seems impossible to find in a M.

rainier and waste twice spring vests look nifty

waste_twice_ss10_page37.jpg

too rich for my blood though

for about half the price I picked up a CDW for south willard down vest in olive

been wearing it over a sweat/hoodie or button down and woolen the past few weeks

Anybody have any pieces from Mt. Rainier Design?

No, but get your hands on something and let me know what's good.

Recent acquisitions includevintage Wild Things All black anorak and Dana Designs Vaporlite parka (meant to be worn with their packs) in purple. Both are pretty dope and were scooped for cheap.

Spring's almost here, huh?

What does everyone think of Napapijri? I remember the brand from years and years ago.

Weren't they tryin to be all high-fashion a few years ago, how'd that ever work out? Did they end up just eurotrashy or Nordstroms-esque now?

It's Finnish (saami) word meaning "arctic circle" and I actually though that it's a Finnish company when I saw the brand first time...

Products seem like casual outdoor clothing (no tech specs), norwegian flag is too well presented so this can only mean that these clothes are being made in China by some central european corporation... :)

Anyone wanna recommend an anorak? Don't remember if I've asked here before. I just want a classic kinda looking windbreaker one for some rain and biking around. Penfields are wack this season.

I asked the same question before, I did come up w/ vintage Class 5 as some of the best. I now own one, and although it fits a bit funny, it's amazing quality wise.

Woolrich has one in the S/S '10 collection as well, looks exactly like the class 5 joint.

IMG_0067.jpg

^From another member on sufu