45rpm

absolut

I would like a pair of 45rpm nando nando. I live in the UK what are my options? Also What do they only come in a one wash? I am a 33" what size would i need in these?

45rpm has a Paris store (in the 1st arrondissement, near Place Vendôme) ---- that might be more convenient for you if you live in the UK.

The Nandos in the Soho store is $348 while the Nandos in the Japanese store cost around $250. Basically you'll save about a hundred dollars buying from the Japanese store. However, if you factor in proxy commission costs, shipping, etc... you will save a little less, especially nowadays since the American dollar is weakening against the Yen.

I have a pair of sorahikos I bought off of beatle a while ago, I haven't broken them in yet so the denim is still stiff but still very detailed and unique looking. I was wondering if I should do a hot soak before trying to break them in or do it after. Wear is about 10x with no defined creases yet.

I have a pair of sorahikos I bought off of beatle a while ago, I haven't broken them in yet so the denim is still stiff but still very detailed and unique looking. I was wondering if I should do a hot soak before trying to break them in or do it after. Wear is about 10x with no defined creases yet.

Just wear em.

Im about 2 months in on mine and let me tell you...once you start to see that sea green seep through the almost impenetrable indigo, boners a plenty commence.

I doubt I'm gonna buy anything else from now on.

would it be completely useless if I bought some nando x nando's if Im currently wearing PBJ 007's? in other words, are they too similar to break in one after the other?

another question, whats the deal with the two different versions of the n x n's?

i know there's a regular fit and the other fit which is slimmer (the one chicken's gf has)

what is that one called and what fit can it be compared to?

Just wear em.

Im about 2 months in on mine and let me tell you...once you start to see that sea green seep through the almost impenetrable indigo, boners a plenty commence.

I doubt I'm gonna buy anything else from now on.

Thanks for the replies. These have really been my 'grail' of denim so I'm happy to own them. what shoes do you wear with them? The larger opening keeps me from wearing most of my shoes, I plan on getting boots or anything that's larger. I've only been able to wear them with my visvim newtons which are like a larger version of chucks and some nike so it look proportionate (I wear a size 9), rest of my shoes are even slimmer.

As the denim forum focuses entirely on denim, this problem is never addressed I think others find difficulty in wearing shoes that look okay with their denim.

what shoes do you wear with them? The larger opening keeps me from wearing most of my shoes, I plan on getting boots or anything that's larger. I've only been able to wear them with my visvim newtons which are like a larger version of chucks and some nike so it look proportionate (I wear a size 9), rest of my shoes are even slimmer.

Boots mostly, but i find most shoes work quite well with them...a 9in hem is hardly wide. I wear "skinny" shoes with them, skate Hi's and such, and even though they drape over them and don't give the sufu approved skinny stack i still think they look good. The skinny jean proportion is already far too tired...

*edit* Check out an old xcoldricex waywt of him wearing jomons (which have an even wider hem) with KJxUmbros...they look great together

Beatle - Couple more months...;)

I just recently picked up a pair of their new sorahikos one wash at the nyc store. i' have a couple of sorahikos before and this new one seems to fit a lot looser at the waste and butt. i have one thats a size 34 that is snug for me on the waste and ass, but these new ones i got a 33 and fit rather loosely but the leg is a bit slimmer, im assuming from the size down. the denim is awesome as most of you already know.

Boots mostly, but i find most shoes work quite well with them...a 9in hem is hardly wide. I wear "skinny" shoes with them, skate Hi's and such, and even though they drape over them and don't give the sufu approved skinny stack i still think they look good. The skinny jean proportion is already far too tired...

i completey agree, i usually wear my sorahikos with my frye boots, clarks and birkenstocks. But when it comes to running shoes, I just double cuff them and they sit fine. I have no issues with the 9inch hem opening, I just don't understand why the cut gets so wide from the knee down, makes the jeans look alot baggier when they fit pretty snug in the waist and thighs.

I just recently picked up a pair of their new sorahikos one wash at the nyc store. i' have a couple of sorahikos before and this new one seems to fit a lot looser at the waste and butt. i have one thats a size 34 that is snug for me on the waste and ass, but these new ones i got a 33 and fit rather loosely but the leg is a bit slimmer, im assuming from the size down. the denim is awesome as most of you already know.

Pics or it didn't happen…

i didnt on them, they may have looked better if i had. the fact i have skinny legs doesnt help either.

i would buy a pair of the older style sorahikos but im not keen on getting some more of those. besides, i have my nandos, so that will do for now.

Excuse the possibly already answered question but are Suminandos overdyed in black ink? I originally thought they were just a black overdye.

If so, those are some badass jeans.

yes, black ink. i might buy another pair in the near future.

but it's only the warp threads that are overdyed, not the whole jean. they overdye them in ink before the denim is woven I believe.