45rpm

absolut

Well if you look at their online store, they do sell the raw AND their OW version.

The problem is that they have never had a raw pair below size 30, so their measurements from 29 and down is just outright fucked (the rise on a pair of raw ones being lower than on a pair of OW)

I was saying I thought that raw is sold only in the US (i.e. rby45rpm.com). The Japanese online store doesn't stick the Jomon at all, and I thought that in Japan all 45rpm was one wash. I could be wrong though.

jomon is 14oz unbleached organic zimbabwae handpick and the raw jomon are only available here in the states and only online or at the upper east location. also the jomon does not fade to white so this jean will never fade with any contrast. please take a look at the upper east store to see color samples of how jomon fades.

Well i'm having a pair of raw jomons coming in courtesy of Sharpservice japan.

Not only that, but they are hemmed from the ussual 36 inches before wash, to 34,5.

The one wash version don't even exists with a 36 inseam, so what you are saying is kinda weird.

I mailed Hide about it, and now i'm just waiting for an answer. I'll keep you guys posted

Ok, i was wrong.

Hide were at this point only asking them if they had (even though i had already made the payment. hmmm).

I'm going to go with them anyway because of the trouble it would be to change over and because the price increase it would cost me to get the raw ones (about 350USD) could get me a pair of very nice "on the bench" jeans.

man, I just did my second hot wash owater only wash on my jomons at 9 months. I'm destroying my jeans , 2 crotch reinforcements (before they had to be "repairs"), the rivets are shining through, hems had to be restitched twice, pocket restitched before fraying, etc., and I still do not have a wallet fade. I do have 2 whiskers that have a pretty good amount of contrast, but that's about it. Every day for 9 months! pretty crazy project I got myself into...

If this was a pair of APCs they'd be epic by now, Lol.

Soho store has new lightweight selvage denim with zipfly. baggy women's trouser cut, but it's low rise and fairly unisex. Baggy even when sized down 4.

Thanks for all the nice comments!

They look hella comfy!

They're amazingly comfortable. I have a hard time convincing myself to break in my SDA103's because they're so comfortable.

Did the R stiching on the backpocket come unravelled? Or did you remove it yourself? They look fantastic, just curious.

The stitching is still there, just very hard to see:

img1069pocketar2.jpg

On mine, the stitching they put on there is a darker tan colored thread, different from the rest of the jean.