45rpm

absolut

While the less-tapered women's model does have a leather patch, these skinnier versions do not. Also, there's no "R" stitching on the side of the back-right pocket, rather there is a "45R" chainstitch above it. Also, there's a zipper-fly as opposed to a button-up.

Edit: And they're $100 less. :)

do you happen to know why the women's jeans are $100 less? just those small details are different, and the zip fly? selvedge (not half selvedge or anything else, correct?)

NandoNando Womans Cut

Thank you for your call.

I'm sorry I forgot to ask your name..

Attached are images of the denim you were interested in called nando nando W's straight denim.

Price : $246

Mesurement is:

Waist : 31" ( actually my mesurement was 16.5" across which means 33"??)

Inseam : 32"

Outseam : 41.5"

Rise (Front) : 9.5"

Rise (Back) : 13"

width of the bottom : 8 1/4"

I hope this is enough information for you.

Please feel free to call us at (917) 237-0045 if you have any questions.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Staff @ 45rpm SOHO

-----------------------------------------

if you wanna see pics i can forward the email i got to anyone, just PM me

• 3 weeks later...

i couldnt find anything on this and this thread is 24 pages long so if its been stated im sorry. ok, what is the history on these. http://item.rakuten.co.jp/kanful/adl457688/

i know that its a pair of women jeans but the thing is i didnt know that 45rpm did any kind of repro. thanks.

on the topic of price - how does the paris store compare to tokyo? would it be better to wait until making a trip to the east rather than getting a pair in france?

taco, i've read in a japanese site that there is a suminando x nando in existence. is this true?

According to their website that's what the nando x nando is."For warp, Nando-Indigo thread was chosen and Suminando-Indigo thread for the weft, this gave birth to “Nando-Indigo x Nando-Indigoâ€."

Chicken I thought the regular nando was suminando warp and nando weft :confused:

And Military Specifics regarding the the Paris store, it is wonderfully charming and the staff are so polite, friendly and helpful but the prices are mega. iirc Jomons were €830 :eek:

*edit* PG2G thanks for the answer and I got it the wrong way around, suminando is weft eh. Cheers.

i bougth from paris and i found them very helpful, but as you say the prices were sky high. you should find out what you want then get them sent via a japanese proxy service some people on here offer. will save you lots! is what i will do next time anyway.

fucking screwing. after almost four months of wearing my sorahikos every single day, i gave them a wash to get the shape back.

didn't notice that my flatmate had left the dryer setting on and when i pulled them out later they were literally steaming, really hot to the touch and the leather patch had shrivelled up to a brown lump. they're basically fucked.

it's not even the wasted money that bugs me but the time spent. fuck.

thanks gao and pg. good surprise to find they're priced nicely too.

the silo is supposed to be a bit narrower than the sorahikos. hmm, tempting.

I don't believe those in the link posted are the nando x nando that people here talk about. Sorahiko's cost 24k yen, these are substantially cheaper and have a zipper fly. I can't read Japanese, but I'm going to assume that those are either a women's model or non selvage.

I don't believe those in the link posted are the nando x nando that people here talk about. Sorahiko's cost 24k yen, these are substantially cheaper and have a zipper fly. I can't read Japanese, but I'm going to assume that those are either a women's model or non selvage.

you might be right again. here's a "vintage fit" suminando x nando with button flies:

http://www.45rpm.jp/shop/goods/goods.aspx?goods=5016015

looks like the one that was posted before are the slim zip fly verision.

they are wearable. it just feels like the fabric and overall colour have suffered. before hand that beautiful bluey green hue was starting to come out and it feels different somehow - scorched.. that and the patch like a nun's vadge.

i'll try and post pics when i get back from work - you guys might have a clearer prognosis than me.