45rpm

absolut

Not to be an ass, but I have to ask. Edmond, why do you want to buy these jeans? It doesn't sound like you know anything about them, and you probably should before you go and spend upwards of $700 on a pair of jeans.

i know bud but i wont see these in person or feel them unless i get one right? how would i know how these jeans are. or how good/bad they are unless i get one .. ill just sell them if i dont like em..

My advice would be to wait until you do have the opportunity to see them in person, that's what I'm doing. I guess I can say that because I'll be in a place that carries them within the next year or so.

I guess you're right though, you could always just sell them on supermarket.

i wont have any means t see them in person.. i mean from all the testimony these guys have on the jomons im really impressed... im really curious too how these jeans would fit ... ill just sell em for like 10% on the supermarket if they dont fit right.. but then again the people's testimony on the fit is just overwhelming..

as much as i love the feel, color and lee styling of the UMii I really don't find myself wearing it as much as the standard indigo Sorahiko. the cut is so classic on the Sorahiko and the denim/indigo fades so beautifully.

so many pairs of 45rpm floating around.

out of curiosity, which pair would you guys rate highest out of your 45rpm collections?

there's something quite "classic" about the sorahikos, even moreso than their other models, to me. more refined, maybe.

nando x nando starts getting into the non-classic world again because of the unorthodox dye, but the cut's still that sorahiko cut, which makes them still grounded. and i feel like it's that well-designed cut that allows 45rpm to go off and do crazy things without looking ridiculous. sorahiko already has something like seven different models, was it?

My sorahikos have not gotten my full attention, but they have faded somewhat from the begining. THey have actually faded faster than my APCs. It makes me wonder how well they hold their indigo even though i know they are dyed 16 times. I will start to wear them more from now on.

I also like the sorahiko fit. This is a 31 on me.

sorahikofitxe8.jpg

I like the Sorahiko fit, but wish it was a bit smaller below the knee. Maybe that's what the slim is :P If I ever pick up another pair, I'll probably have them slightly tapered.

the slims do have a smaller hem. But from what i understand they are slim through out, but not a true slim jean. This is according to the guy in the soho store.

I had to do some spot cleaning on my suminandos this weekend, I let some tooth paste fall on them :/ Anyway, the part where I cleaned now shows this beautiful blue color in the sun. Given time, these jeans are going to be freaking amazing.

I had to do some spot cleaning on my suminandos this weekend, I let some tooth paste fall on them :/ Anyway, the part where I cleaned now shows this beautiful blue color in the sun. Given time, these jeans are going to be freaking amazing.

sounds interesting. can you post a picture of your suminandos?

sounds interesting. can you post a picture of your suminandos?

I just tried to take a picture, but you can't really see anything. I think its one of those "looking down at your thigh as the sun hits it" type of deals :P Give it some more time and I'm sure i'll have something.