Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

firstly, it's rarer than the redtab...(they are produced in much less quantities) 2ndly, i know ppl in japan actually want the USA models due to it's scarcity..

It's very odd that you say this because recently we've had 3 pairs go to Japan from our online shop because Japanese customers emailed us wanting the dagger stitching.

It took me a long time to finally get a pair of these (I'm in Canada and don't want to pay custom costs from buying legitimately from SE or BIG). So I don't really want to restart my hunt for another pair of these on the supermarket.

You won't pay customs most probably if ordered from SE.

28 in nc's and a 28 in skulls seems like a TIGHT squeeze to me.....they will stretch yes, but i think they might be too tight...pics?

here are fit pics, I really hope that they might stretch out enough, but let me know if you think its a lost cause.

edit: sorry about the size.

IMG_0553.jpgIMG_0554.jpg

here are fit pics, I really hope that they might stretch out enough, but let me know if you think its a lost cause.

[iG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v209/smorgasborg/IMG_0553.jpg[/img][iG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v209/smorgasborg/IMG_0554.jpg[/img]

Do they not even button if you pull they up to your waist? They seem to fit fine everywhere else

yeah try laying down on the bed, i remember seeing my mom doing it when i was little and it works, flattens out the gutz

Guest devil.beside.you

IMG_0553.jpgIMG_0554.jpg

Honestly, stop making the shit so complicated. Put on the mofucking pants, and wear em til they look good. Skulls are amazing jeans, they WILL stretch to your size. I coudln't even button up to my 3rd button and they fit great. My bigass thunder thighs barely fit in, but now the fit looks fuckin fantastic. Do you want me to take a fit pic to show you? You're thinking way too much. Just wear that shit..

In terms of your fit, your crotch area looks a lil weird for some reason. I would uncuff and enjoy.

Honestly, stop making the shit so complicated. Put on the mofucking pants, and wear em til they look good. Skulls are amazing jeans, they WILL stretch to your size. I coudln't even button up to my 3rd button and they fit great. My bigass thunder thighs barely fit in, but now the fit looks fuckin fantastic. Do you want me to take a fit pic to show you? You're thinking way too much. Just wear that shit..

In terms of your fit, your crotch area looks a lil weird for some reason. I would uncuff and enjoy.

Agree with devil.beside.you, just wear them. And please... For the love of god, buy some new kicks! Those are a travesty. How can you rock $250+ Skulls and detract from them with that trash?

i think you might be ok with those, painfull for a month or two, but a little pain never hurt anyone. also it looks like your trying to sag them but you cant because they are too tight. i find the rise on the skulls quite high compaired to what im used to,....so maybe pull them up a couple of inches and wear them a bit higher, (where they are meant to be worn) and when they get a bit more comfy they will gradually get lower and lower.....until you need a belt!.....also i really dont like the fly on the skulls. if you look at the belt loops and the fly it doesnt really line up good. the top button shouldnt be worn in the middle....its a little strange i know, but something that has to be got used to with skulls. the fly sits on the left side of the leg....so maybe thats why your fit looks a bit 'off' .......when i sag mine they get the most 'bulge' ive ever seen on a pair of my jeans............................................i think youll be ok with those though....

Another boring sizing question, I wear 32w in both SExDBx09 and APC (ns), both have stretched out to approx 18.5" flat. Both are also a tad too big now.

I'm debating between the 33 or 34, i'm presuming the 33 will stretch out to 35.5 inch thereabouts thus fitting an inch smaller than my current pairs and not being slack?

Another boring sizing question, I wear 32w in both SExDBx09 and APC (ns), both have stretched out to approx 18.5" flat. Both are also a tad too big now.

I'm debating between the 33 or 34, i'm presuming the 33 will stretch out to 35.5 inch thereabouts thus fitting an inch smaller than my current pairs and not being slack?

Get the 33.

Thanks dude, this is exactly what I wanted to hear! Also, thanks everybody for the help and all the info.

my girlfriend's skull lindas. worn on and off for 2 years, 1 hot soak and 3 washes. these put my jeans to shame :( perspective did funny things with these pics.

cimg5078.jpg

cimg5080k.jpg

cimg5087.jpg

how did ur gf go about sizing on these lindas im curious? andd do u know how long the inseams are for the jeans?

With skull you should size up 1

True size is good ..NEVER SIZE DOWN unless u plan on losing some weight.

Sorry gotta disagree with you here, the waist for skulls is not really the issue... it's mainly the thighs... just go with thigh measurements...

i for one sized down... it works for me bcos i dont have much thigh fat.

Anyone know of any shops that still stock/sell the Skull x Toy watch? The one with the clear plastic band. TIA!

That watch is sold out everywhere.

I just got my Skull 5010xx in 32 and can't button any of the buttons. Should I go up to 33 or 34?

buttoning up is not an easy job... with brand new skulls, the button holes are only just bigger than the buttons..., maybe go for a 33... but it's still gonna be hard buttoning up.. i find that the one wash models are easier to button up and less painful..

how did ur gf go about sizing on these lindas im curious? andd do u know how long the inseams are for the jeans?

It's hard to say about the sizing, since the women's skulls are in something like dress sizes (0, 2, 4). Inseam is plenty long, around 37" raw. BiG has sizing info.

I do remember when she first got them they were snug raw, and very tight after the first hot soak--she had bruises from the rivets haha

It worked out though because now they are fully stretched but they still fit nice and snug.