Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

hey chapital,

i reckon its best if you consult the size charts! like take measurements of ur best-fit jeans and compare em to the dimensions given. and yes, they do stretch abit, so far mine stretched abt an inch?

Thanks capt and moykky! :)

Shinichi sent me the charts, but I'm still tied... he recommended the 29, saying I might be able to fit the 28. The reason I'm thinking of going the 28 is that I'm really digging the slimmer fit you, batorizer and a couple of the other dudes are getting, rather than the slightly looser new-standard-ish fit that hap and bart1 are getting.

My best fitting jeans (marked 28") are compareable to like a 30/31 waist size in skulls, but closer to a 26/27 in the leg, thigh, hip etc... So that's my dilemah... if the skulls will stretch out like 2 inches then I'd feel pretty safe with a 28...

Then again, there's only like a centimetre different in the thigh, hip, etc between a 28 or 29, so I guess it's no big deal.

Anyways, what size did u get, and what do u wear in other jeans??? And everyone else too please ;)

Batorizer, you said u got a 28 but normally wear 29? What jeans do u have in 29", and have ur skulls stretched much?

Choice, yeah bro... I'm REAL close to ordering a pair... I just wanna make sure i can get 'em looking slim!

Thanks for the help all! (I'm excited!!!)

Oh yeah you got the black ones... I forgot! They look blue in the pics ;)

So I'm guessing ur black 27 would be like a 26 in the indigo. DAMN! Tha'ts skinny (I thought I was skinny!)

I'd probably be a 26 or 27 in APC (I got a 28 and they're much too big)... so I guess a 28 would be good for me...

Thanks for the help bro!

Mr Calvin Oscar, how much have urs stretched? You said heaps, what like 2 inches??? ;)

so has anyone slept in their jeans in a regular basis?

i've got a pair of APC new cures and i was wondering what it would turn out if i sleep in them for like 2 months straight (like wear them as my sleeping pants/jeans)

anyone?

Of course. I sleep in my jeans every night. I don't think it really does anything for the wear, except maybe on the thigh area.

so has anyone slept in their jeans in a regular basis?

i've got a pair of APC new cures and i was wondering what it would turn out if i sleep in them for like 2 months straight (like wear them as my sleeping pants/jeans)

anyone?

these aren't skulls, but i've found a guy who uses his earthcultures as his "pajamas (5 months 9 washes):"

http://www.geocities.jp/youhisayouhisa/ak4.htm

looks like his main daily wear is his fob factorys:

http://www.geocities.jp/youhisayouhisa/fob10.htm

Wow, Great party!!:)

Calivin san.

I sent original thread for you.

Manual for repair will E-mail you later.(making now)

CaptMomo san.

I am very glad for 5010XX Black to fit you.

You all!

How wonderful everyone's support here is!:eek:

thank you all!

I want to hear everyone's opinion more.

keri san.

......I'm shy;)

by the way: My Mac can't up-load the jpeg file. Why?

Of course. I sleep naked with my jeans every night. I don't think it really does anything for the wear, except maybe on the thigh area.

:D

I'm so very funny...

Chapital, if you like to have a really skinny fit, go for the smaller, they will stretch out anyways (as long as they're really not too small). Little bit too tight in the beginning = good after few days...

I was torn beetween size 29 6x6 and 30 regular. After all I ended up ordering sz 30 5010XX mainly because you damn denimheads had bought all 6x6 models! Shinichi was really helpfull and answered emails really fast, almost like instant messaging.

I think that when I get me Skulls I'm going to do just like 386 in that quote... :)

Of course. I sleep in my jeans every night. I don't think it really does anything for the wear, except maybe on the thigh area.

i was thinking the butt area and the sides of the jeans might get some wear when u turn during sleep

it'd be interesting to see

chapital - The place where the 5010xx measurement guides says to measure, i'm about a 30.5. Knowing that stretching was emminent was why i picked the 28. I didn't want to end up with the top being too loose. My 28 in rrds are now getting pretty loose in the waist, my 28 apc hipsters are falling off me without a belt, and my 29 eternal tigers fit very nicely and have streched a couple inches. I would say that if you normally wear a 29 then the 28 will be fine with some stretching.

skullonie4.jpg

sorry for more self-taken crappy pictures, i'll get the girlfriend to take some better ones. Oh yeah, my girl's ass looks really good in these, i made her try them on. maybe a picture of her in 'em too

sleeping in jeans: i almost always sleep in my jeans, but it's usually either my rrds, ssds, or apcs cause they are looser. I mainly do it because it's comfortable. I don't think it makes the jeans wear any faster. But it does seem to make the denim less stiff sooner

hmm i always have problems with jeans that stretch....my legs are really skinny compared to my waist...so when i size down due to stretching the waist will stretch to a correct fit but the opening and calves (thights too sometimes) remain uber small and tight and end up look too skinny. they also end up not allowing me to wear some shoes as it would make the shoes look humungous. anyone else have this prob? after reading all the posts about stretching im afraid to size down due to stretching and in fact just buy my normal or size down once only.

Thanks Mr CO! Much appreciated!

Asterix, it doesn't sound like that much... only about 1.5 inches. So a 26 would be like a loose 27.

Batorizer, do you mean ur true 5010xx waist (u know what I mean, ur lower waist or whatever they call it) is 30.5 inches? If so I'm a little more...

Hmmm... I don't wanna be a total wierdo, but would u mind giving me ur true measurements??? I just wanna be real sure, would be mad disapointed if the skulls were too small for me!

I got:

A - Traditional Waist: 77cm

B - 5010XX 6x6 Waist: 79cm

hmm i always have problems with jeans that stretch....my legs are really skinny compared to my waist...so when i size down due to stretching the waist will stretch to a correct fit but the opening and calves (thights too sometimes) remain uber small and tight and end up look too skinny. they also end up not allowing me to wear some shoes as it would make the shoes look humungous. anyone else have this prob? after reading all the posts about stretching im afraid to size down due to stretching and in fact just buy my normal or size down once only.

yeah i have that exact same problem basically. sux ass :mad:

chapital - The place where the 5010xx measurement guides says to measure, i'm about a 30.5. Knowing that stretching was emminent was why i picked the 28. I didn't want to end up with the top being too loose. My 28 in rrds are now getting pretty loose in the waist, my 28 apc hipsters are falling off me without a belt, and my 29 eternal tigers fit very nicely and have streched a couple inches. I would say that if you normally wear a 29 then the 28 will be fine with some stretching.

skullonie4.jpg

sorry for more self-taken crappy pictures, i'll get the girlfriend to take some better ones. Oh yeah, my girl's ass looks really good in these, i made her try them on. maybe a picture of her in 'em too

weird not being able to see the pockets in front..