Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

Today's Ms.E

Linda Indigo 3

2 month after

DSC_4564.jpgDSC_4565.jpg

T-shirt: S/S Devil`s Monogram

Belt: Cracked Wash Leather Belt 40mm

hi shinichi, i was browsin the skull site, and how come thiers no skinny belts available?

Oh! sorry. we have no one:(

Yeah, keep it coming! I really like that fit on Mr. K's shirt, looks goood. It's 11oz denim?

yes, 11oz denim:)

Hap san!!!

Finally I got to see your many pics on 'What are you wearing today?'

Oh my Japanese God!:eek:

your pics is really "photograph". and your coordination is cool highest!

:eek: :eek::eek:

i have a problem

im going to be ordering a pair of 5010s in the next little while, but i dont know what size to order

my nudie slim jims that im wearing now are tagged at 33, and when i bought them, i feel like i couldve gone down to a 32 for a better fit. i measured them yersterday though, and they were like, a fucking 37 inch waist. im reeeeeally, reeeeaelly confused as to what to go with in these.

i'm thinking about grabbing some 5010xx aswell.

i'm normally a 30, and it seems the general consensus is to size down 1.

does anyone have any experience in the 5010xx 6x6 in the one wash, not the raw?

also, for those with the 5010xx, what other jeans would you compare the rise to? i've looked at the measurements and all, but i just want to make sure they're not nutcrunchers.

also, for those with the 5010xx, what other jeans would you compare the rise to? i've looked at the measurements and all, but i just want to make sure they're not nutcrunchers.

I'm normally 29, I have sz 30 on 5010xx and I swear I couldn't have buttoned size 29 on those.

The rise is not low but not high either. I would compare it to sd-103-ish...

They won't crush your nuts (unless your balls are HUGE), these are very comfortable yet being so skinny. Today I've been able to keep my hands in my pockets without too much discomfort. :)

when i got my 5010xx i could just get them done up and couldnt take off without unbuttoning but i would say in my first day of wear after giving a warm soak/10mins in the shower then wearing dry my waist has stretched out a inch as i can now put these on and off without un buttoning,although i have a feeling if id got 30s the leg length would be a problem.

shinichi any plans for a 36 inseam on skull 5010xx i would have a few pairs for deffinate

Man, I really love these, but the measurements on the 00 might be a little too big on me. sucks to be a tiny girl sometimes!

dinghy san!

wow! 00 is too big for you?

Please confirm your low waist(around hip bone).

00 is close to the size 25.

btw: tiny girl is very popular in Japan:)

it rained today... i think my jeans shrunk a little

Calvin san!

yes, Jeans is living:cool:

Hey, is the 5000XX as loose as the bears measurement chart would leave me to believe or is it a 501 repro? I can't pull off the skinny business so I need something a bit more roomy.

dmkdm san!

bears measurement is simple method. there seems considerably to be a miscalculation.

if you like, please refer fabfour measurement:)

Either way, I think that there is an error margin of 1-2cm. because, it is 100% cotton.

i have a problem

im going to be ordering a pair of 5010s in the next little while, but i dont know what size to order

my nudie slim jims that im wearing now are tagged at 33, and when i bought them, i feel like i couldve gone down to a 32 for a better fit. i measured them yersterday though, and they were like, a fucking 37 inch waist. im reeeeeally, reeeeaelly confused as to what to go with in these.

sean san!

thank you for mail.

Don't panic!

aren't your jeans low-rise? if it is low-rise, don't worry.

tag size is not true waist size.

Please measure it as shown in the mail that I sent:)

jpgm san!

about one wash,

I seem almost people choose the next size up from normally own size.

nutcrunchers.......... ouch :(

shinichi any plans for a 36 inseam on skull 5010xx i would have a few pairs for deffinate

seenmy-san! marnkick-san!

My boss will examine the possibility to make 36 inseam:)

however, I need to know how many people will want them and more opinion.

would you make the thread about them?;)

Thanks Captmono, sorry do excuse my laziness :)

So the 5010xx measuremens in that chart aren't for the raw pair then?

the raw pairs about 3-4cm bigger all over. Why do you want raw?
Any idea on how the one wash 5010 6x6 compares to a pair of Levi 501XX, which runs a little too tight at the waist at 25" but too baggy elsewhere on me?
Read the measurement chart up above--that's what it's there for.

Any idea on how the one wash 5010 6x6 compares to a pair of Levi 501XX, which runs a little too tight at the waist at 25" but too baggy elsewhere on me?

I can be of a little help here. They're different cuts. 5010 is not a 501 repro if you were thinking it is.

As Minya wrote, refer to the sizing chart...

Holy crap, these are tight.

So I got my pair in the mail today... fantastic. Great slubby denim, beautiful skinny little selvage line, and awesome hardware... I love the donut buttons on the fly! However, the size 32 was almost too tight... pretty much didn't have a chance as soon as I slipped them on. The leg fit perfectly - beautiful, beautiful skinny silhouette that looks exactly like 19cm Dior -- but the waist was unbelievably tight. So I had two options... return them for a size 33, which would have fit much better in the waist, but wouldn't have looked as good in the legs... or just suck it up and stretch these motherfuckers out, APC style.

I picked the latter. I just woke up from a two hour nap in them and they're feeling a bit better. Tight as hell, but the buttons are all done up and I think they're gonna stretch enough to fit just right.

Again, I love these bad boys. They're fantastic. I just hope the waist stretches out enough to fit well :cool: but thanks again, Shinichi, 5010xx are the best Japanese jeans I've tried yet, hands-down!!