Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

lol, yeah it is sort of a trend. at least for me though, it feels safer to get a pair once more people have the jeans and you can see how they fit different body shapes etc... this is the first piece of clothing I've ordered online so I was stressing that they wouldn't fit right, it helps to have all you other cats posting pics and advice on how they fit ;)

sorta like a denim support group.... (oh man I'm such a dork...)

lol, yeah it is sort of a trend. at least for me though, it feels safer to get a pair once more people have the jeans and you can see how they fit different body shapes etc... this is the first piece of clothing I've ordered online so I was stressing that they wouldn't fit right, it helps to have all you other cats posting pics and advice on how they fit ;)

sorta like a denim support group.... (oh man I'm such a dork...)

Hehehee, nonono, I think you're right. If we were sitting in a ring many people here should step up and say "My name is _______________ and I'm an addict...".

Whoo! I just got done reading through all 20 pages and I still have a few quick questions.

. Is the low rise on these comparable to the rise on a pair of APC New Standards?

. If I am a 30 waist and wanted a pair of the 5010xx (RAW) Am I correct in sizing down to 29? For example, for buying a pair of New Standards I'd size down to 27 because I know they stretch so much.

. I've seen people mention that these are considerably slimmer than New Standards, while others have pairs that fit closer to NS fit. Is this due to sizing down/not sizing down?

. Does the ass on these fit good? On some of the pics the seat looks slightly like typical Japanese repro's as opposed to NS style which fit good (tight) on the ass.

Many thanks! :)

I can't answer everything, but here's a try:

. Is the low rise on these comparable to the rise on a pair of APC New Standards?

No. It's actually quite a bit lower, at least a couple of inches I think.

. Does the ass on these fit good? On some of the pics the seat looks slightly like typical Japanese repro's as opposed to NS style which fit good (tight) on the ass.

On me they do. I usually have lots of problems getting the arse fitted well (my APC NS look terrible on the but). But these look great, either tight or sagged a little.

I think if you get the right size you should have no problem with the but or a slim fit. Thoes were my two concerns and it was better than I could have hoped for!

As to the sizing questions, it's too hard to see. Here's my advice to anyone re sizing: take your true measurements and check the sizing charts & diagrams

I know that's not the advice you were hoping for, but it has helped me and all the other guys to get great fits that we're happy with! :)

Thank you for many inquiry to our site.

I'm sorry for delayed reply.

Because, I went on a business trip for these 2 days, until yesterday.

I am making the answer with shrieking in delight now.:)

Thank you for your patience.

Fabfour/ skull jeans

by shinichi dozono

shinichi, I have been spelling your name wrong on all of our correspondence!!!!! hahahaha, I am embarassed!

I checked the tracking and they left S. Fram yesterday, so they should have been in Dallas today, and here tomorrow. WHOOOOOO I am happy.

Thanks Sinichi for all of your help!

Wow the Skulls have come a long way since the last time I was on here. Seems like they've actually developed a following now compared to only the handful of people that knew about them previously, 5010 is a solid jean BTW though prolly not as tapered as some might like, the fit is still awesome, especially if worn tight.

No pics yet, but for a gal shaped like me (big butt, hippy) they fit wonderful, after about 4 hours of damp stretching (process included my laying down while erik buttoned them up, and he had to work at it). They are VERY straight cut, with little expansion through the hip (at least for me), and I'd recommend for a gal with a lot of junk in the trunk to size up one if she plans on washing and drying them often, because the stretching part was painful, this is some tough denim, I have little hematoma streaks to match where my whiskers will popup from so much constriction.

After the stretching and all that, they fit beautifully, molded straight to my body they are painted on all the way to right above the knee, and then fall straight from there down, definitely not tapered, but take excellently to cuffing for flats, and look awesome stacked over some vans. I really really like them, but if your girl isn't into a little pain for benifit of an awesome fit, she better have a boyish figure to be comfortable with these.

edit: forgot to say:

I got the Linda renewal one wash model in a size 3 and I normally wear a 28 in TR and SFAM, 27 in R&R, with a true 31 waist at 7.5 rises, and these are a full inch higher with a .5 in wider waist and they were still that tight. they pushed all my butt fat into my back, it was gross. Thank goodness they righted themselves.

Mr.Calvin-san

your 75days after pics upload on our Used Gallery

thank you for the great pics:)

Keri-san

Cooooooongraaaaaaatulations!:D and thank you for the reports!

I'm imaging for your fit style every day every day......:o oh! somebody, shoot me soon:eek:

headcoat-san

Please E-mail me!:)

Wow, after reading this whole topic through I've got to get the 5010 6x6 jeans as my first Japanese denim.

I'm usually a 28, so I'm thinking about ordering a 27. I don't really have any other brands to compare with, unfortunately, unless a 28 in G-star is any helpful.

Has anyone here ordered a non-wash pair of 5010 6x6 yet?

Right,

My thigh measures about 51/52cm

Hip 85/86cm

Traditional waist 72cm (this is exactly 4cm above my navel, is that possible?)

4 cm below measures about 74cm (exactly on my navel)

So I guess I should get the 27. Now to decide between the non-wash and one-wash.

I have no experience between these two but I'd pretty much like to try out the non-wash skulls 5010 6x6.

Could someone actually explain the major difference between the 5010 and the 5010 6x6s? I don't think I completely understood Shinichi-san's explanation.

Shinichi-San, could you perhaps inform me on the payment methods?

shinichi any word on the secure payment form page?

I can't believe some of you have paid via emailing your card details... you do realise there's a reason why you don't email other people sensitive details like that, because it's not secure.

I never have more than 30 bucks in my account anyway. Also, good will!