Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

denimz

Thats pretty much exactly how mine look with the same amount of wear. A lot of walking in the Seattle rain is what did it. I think...

The fully stretched waist in a 30 (assuming soaking and a full stretching) is around 31.5 or so, and the 31 around 32.5?

I could do with about 32 inches in the waist, and if the 30 could hit that after all is said and done, I'm sold.

Thanks!

if im at 29 in julian red hoboken, and 28 in KMW. what size should i get for the ebony johny? cause i checked the measurements at BiG and everything was fine cept hte waist was 26". so i was wondering if it really will stretch like 1-2" like everyone else or should i go 29?

i wear 32 in Jim's, tried skull size 30 and i cant button up, maybe i'll size up more just like 31 or 32. i really like the cut and the stack. great ....

i think it would be my next pick up.. looking for good price then..

If you mean 32 in Slim Jims and 30 in skull 5010xx RAW - then you should buy a 32 (super tight) or 33 (tight) in the skulls. I am a size 28 in Slim Jims and a 28 (RAW) in the skulls was too tight too wear in my experience at least (had to lay down on a bed to button all the way, breaking a huge sweat). I have a 29 now and it is still a very tight fit but I think they will stretch to fit very well. I no longer have ball cleavage, which is nice.

I ordered a size 30 pair of 5010xx a few months ago, and could hardly button them, so I sent them back for a 31. The 31 ended up stretching out to fit me pretty poorly, so I sold them recently.

Now I wanna re-order them in a size 30 and just let them stretch out to a fit that I think I'll like (I loved the way the 30s looked, they were just uncomfortable).

My question is this: soak them, or not? If so, how/why?

Here are my Skulls 5010 6x6 after 70 days of wear:

asdf1ru4.jpg

I'm not really feeling these jeans anymore. I thought they'd drape/fall more by now. They look pretty messy at the knee and below, and there's an annoying ass hip flare on my left side not caused by my wallet. Fading is pretty good although the combs look funky, but I took the pics with a flash because this is a fit pic. Thoughts?

looks like you have no ass, which may contribute to the "funky" combs. And maybe you shoulda hemmed them a little. But I don't know, i don't own these jeans....yet
Well I thought eating more and moving less would've improved my ass oh well. I did have them hemmed btw. In fact in the fit pics thread some guy thought I hemmed them too much.

Here are my Skulls 5010 6x6 after 70 days of wear:

asdf1ru4.jpg

I'm not really feeling these jeans anymore. I thought they'd drape/fall more by now. They look pretty messy at the knee and below, and there's an annoying ass hip flare on my left side not caused by my wallet. Fading is pretty good although the combs look funky, but I took the pics with a flash because this is a fit pic. Thoughts?

have you tried cuffing them? i had similar issues with mine. super bulgy knees etc. i cuffed them to try them out without the stacking and they fall much better now.

I ordered a size 30 pair of 5010xx a few months ago, and could hardly button them, so I sent them back for a 31. The 31 ended up stretching out to fit me pretty poorly, so I sold them recently.

Now I wanna re-order them in a size 30 and just let them stretch out to a fit that I think I'll like (I loved the way the 30s looked, they were just uncomfortable).

My question is this: soak them, or not? If so, how/why?

were they raw or one-wash?

Guest thehoj

Got my 5010XX 6x6 (no-wash) in a 32" waist, and 34" inseam from fabfour (hemming of course courtesy of fabfour) a couple weeks back.

They're finally loosening up to the point that I don't actually get red marks behind my knees anymore :D.

I suppose I went on the safe side and went with a 32" instead of a 31" which I was also considering. But I'll soak them down the road and get them to shrink down a little bit if they get too big.

I have to say Shinichi-san was amazingly helpful. I can't recommend ordering directly from fabfour enough!

Pics:

http://vwtweaked.ca/pics/jan7/waywtjan7.jpg

http://vwtweaked.ca/pics/jan7/waywtjan7_2.jpg

Opinions? Sorry for the dark pics.. it's hard to see the jeans. I'll get some in the daylight.

have you tried cuffing them? i had similar issues with mine. super bulgy knees etc. i cuffed them to try them out without the stacking and they fall much better now.
Haven't tried cuffing them so I guess I'll give that a shot. Do you think a soak would help them fall better?

Haven't tried cuffing them so I guess I'll give that a shot. Do you think a soak would help them fall better?

give it a HOT WASH with detergent and HOT TUMBLE DRY

you can thank me later....

serious shit though, i gave mine a hot wash after 2 months, was still dark as fuck, fitted and felt a lot better though

fuck i miss my skulls...

how do you contact Shinichi?