Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

Wrong pictures up on SelfEdge's website then. I've never seen or heard of a brown label 6x6 5010xx (although Kiya could/will probably clear this up).

They actually released the 5010xx 6x6 on the 10th anniversary of FabFour-that's the confusion.

alright, i've thought and rethought my next denim purchase and i feel fairly good about buying the 5010xx. looking at getting a size 31, i had 32s in the flathead 3001 and they were just the slightest bit loose around my waist, and i did soak them when i got them. should i get the 31? i do plan on soaking them so they don't shrink and get all fucked up when i eventually wash them. any insight and help would be appreciated. thanks.

So, I'm still really into my Skull Linda's and am now looking into getting anther pair of Skull's but I'm not really sure about which style to choose.

Has anyone had experience with any of the Ebony models? Look's like the Ebony Ramon fit is about the same as the Linda's.

Might be fun to try the Linda Bootcuts though. I'm just not sure if I'm into that rise.

another quick inquiry. my only real beef with my flat heads was the lower part of the leg, because it looks like this from the side

flathead.jpg

just super wide and dumb looking, at least thats how i feel it looks. are the skulls not gonna look like that? like more slim through the calf of the leg? thanks.

another quick inquiry. my only real beef with my flat heads was the lower part of the leg, because it looks like this from the side

flathead.jpg

just super wide and dumb looking, at least thats how i feel it looks. are the skulls not gonna look like that? like more slim through the calf of the leg? thanks.

Dude, it looks good. Any slimmer than that it would look stupid with same amount of stacking. :)

Skulls are a bit skinnier.

the 5010xx maintains a pretty narrow profile until you get to the upper sizes, then the leg starts widening out (like 33-34+) definitely a bit slimmer than your flat heads but not drastically so. those look more along the lines of skull's 5507 cut.

damn, how did your crotch explode like that??

btw, how long have you been wearing them... and how many washes? they look good. too bad about the crotch blowout...

Been wearing them for 8 or 9 months. Probably 4 days a week. Washed 5 or 6 times.

I honestly don't even know how or when the explosion occurred exactly, but I was skating - not like doing tricks skating, just pushing down the street to a bar. When I got there and sat down I reached to make an adjustment and jabbed myself in the gnards.

i heard the 5010xx cut is similar to the dior 19cm is this true?

also if i was going to slouch my jeans how much should i size up?

They are not the same. 5010xx is a slim straight-leg cut whereas 19cm is a slim tapered cut, with longer inseams. My Skulls are sized down one, they have stretched, and I slouch them.

They are not the same. 5010xx is a slim straight-leg cut whereas 19cm is a slim tapered cut, with longer inseams. My Skulls are sized down one, they have stretched, and I slouch them.

Thats hardcore! Do you mean that you sized down one from your true waist or down one from your usual size?

I have size 30 (my true waist) 5010xx and the front pockets are useless. If I slouch them I can't pull any Van Damme moves either... :)

So my vote is measure your hips ( minus 1") and order according to that.

not about denim but Skull related anyway;

hows the quality of the leather of the tan Ranger belt? Recommended or should i opt instead for a tan Samurai or SugarCane belt?

i have both a sam and a ranger belt

skulls ranger= a bit more on the soft leather side quality of leather is around 7.5/10

samurai= heavy side thick belt great buckle more simple 9/10

i have the samuari A101 and can say that you wouldn't be disappionted. just make sure you get the right size.

if you think your a 32 get a 34 please size up on those belts sorry for being off topic:o