Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

question: i'm seriously looking at a pair of 5010s based on the fantastic looking fit, but i'm not sure about the colour - none of the photos i've seen have them looking particularly 'blue', unlike samurais which seem to have a beautiful clear blue colour.

are the skulls definitely not as blue as some other denims?

Could someone who received the new skull black 5010xx post measurements (waist, thigh, knee, and hem)? I'm thinking about picking up a pair, but I heard they ran really small. Apparently, Gordon told me that he wasn't actually able to take measurements on the jeans themselves, so the measurements on BiG may not be super accurate. Thanks.

Just got some 5010xx 6x6

DAMN these things are fucking TIGHT on the waist. everything else fits perfectly, but the waist is killing me, just barely buttonable.

What should I do guys? I love the fit, but the waist is literally leaving marks on my hips. I'm praying they'll stretch another inch or two.

JEANS.jpg

JEANSS.jpg

PICT1483-1.jpg

Zehero- Dip the waist area in water and then wear it around for awhile and it should stretch to a more comfortable fit. I did the same with my pbjs when i first got them and it worked like a charm.

appreciate it, guys

Last night I got home and the were still tight as hell. Took em off, went to sleep.

Woke up today, put them on, and they fit perfectly.

WHAT THE FUCK. Who wore my jeans while I was sleeping?! Fucking erie. Must have been an inch of phantom stretch.

Could someone who received the new skull black 5010xx post measurements (waist, thigh, knee, and hem)? I'm thinking about picking up a pair, but I heard they ran really small. Apparently, Gordon told me that he wasn't actually able to take measurements on the jeans themselves, so the measurements on BiG may not be super accurate. Thanks.

Dan, I don't know what size you wear but here are some approximate measurements from a new unworn pair size 31 blacks I have waiting to make it into the rotation:

Waist 15.5

Rise 9.5

Thigh 11

Knee 7.75

Hem 7.25

are those the newer blacks that skull recently produced, and are those measurements raw unsoaked?

They are fairly new from Fab Four with a 36" inseam and the cross embroidered on the rear pocket. I believe they only come one-wash so shrinkage should be minimal.

i see, thanks

skull and BiG have been saying that the most recent run of blacks run a bit small, so I dont know if those would be them or not

oh the confusion

The blacks run a bit smaller than the regular 5010XX indigo ones, so for example a 31 in black measures closer to a size 30 indigo.