Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

Man, read the whole thread, tons of info, all you gotta do is scroll back to page one (like the rest of us did).

Haven't got mine yet, so can't say for sure. Fit is probably somewhere between a new cure and a new standard if ur going by APC. Quite similar to Imperial Duke. Also heard them compared to a Nudie Super Slim Kim (in the smaller sizes at least).

Stretch probably 1-1.5 inches in the waist for the indigo. Buy the one wash and they shouldn't shrink at all.

Black are one size smaller compared to the indigo ones (as in a black 29 will be one size smaller than an indigo 29). And also black do not stretch as much as indigo.

Like I said I don't actually own the jeans yet so I can't guarantee any of this for sure. What I just wrote is just what I can remember reading and working out from what other people have posted.

EDIT: Also, numerous sizing charts have been posted on this thread. You can check those, or email shinichi for more advice.

If my size in APC (Rescues) is 29, what size should I get the 5010XX's in black? What jeans are they similar to in fit? How much do they shrink or stretch?

Thanks.

headcoat welcome to superfuture. but like chapital says, your experience here will be more pleasant if you practise the read and search before posting rule... :)

Just got my skulls today! Like everyone says, the shipping was HELL fast. They shipped them on Friday and they got here today (Monday).

skulls01at6.jpg

They're a lot tighter than I expected (I'm glad I didn't get the 28s).

It took me like 15 mins to get the buttons done up 'cause, like Mr CO said way back, the holes for the buttons are pretty small. I was getting woried I wouldn't be able to fit them, but after some struggling I got them done up.

In terms of fit I would say they're really close to my Hem & Haws... almost identical fit, except lower rise and a slightly larger leg opening (and the quality is like five billion times better). The rise is a little lower than what I'm used to... I've got this problem whenever I try jeans with a low rise, the leg or thigh or whatever will be real tight but the waist will still be loose. Same deal here, waist is a little loose (moreso at the back than the front, which is pretty tight) while the crotch and thighs are mad tight.

I'm pretty stoaked, I was expected something a little looser like an APC new standard, or the Imperial Duke... slim but not skinny. These are a reasonable amount slimmer than either of those two I think (although I bought my APCs too big so I probably shouldn't coment).

Anyways, I'm stoaked. All thanks to shinichi's awesome help!!!!

They're a lot tighter than I expected (I'm glad I didn't get the 28s).

It took me like 15 mins to get the buttons done up 'cause, like Mr CO said way back, the holes for the buttons are pretty small. I was getting woried I wouldn't be able to fit them, but after some struggling I got them done up.

I've got this problem whenever I try jeans with a low rise, the leg or thigh or whatever will be real tight but the waist will still be loose. Same deal here, waist is a little loose (moreso at the back than the front, which is pretty tight) while the crotch and thighs are mad tight.

Niiiiice!

Waist doesn't seem loose to me, the upper button is unbuttoned? :)