Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

I could be wrong, but if i'm not mistaken.. there was NEVER a time when Skull jeans were sold in America with a tab, they were always sold with a cross embroidery.

Even eight years ago when Fred Segal used to carry them.

Boomtime, now who knew THAT fun fact?

i have a pair of o/w skulls with no cross or tab. bought it off another sufu member and i could tell that there used to be a tab there so im thinking it was all manually removed..

edit: do you happen to know the relation between skull jeans and ed hardy?

He designed at least the back pocket cardboard thing that folds over. I would guess he designed the little ensignia used on the corner of the wallets, as well, but i'm not sure. I don't think he helped design the jeans themselves, though.

In PBJ xx-005 I have 32's and theyre pretty damn tight still after a year of wear and a few washes to the point where I wont wear them unless I dont need to put anything in my pockets. The thighs are especially tight...its annoying. I also have 2 year-old APC rescues in 31" but they have become almost too loose on me.

I just ordered Skulls 10-50's 33" in black. Looks like that should be about right after reading this thread. Can anyone compare the thighs of these to the PBJ xx-005???

Update on this..

Got the jeans on Saturday (thanks, Kiya!) and they fit perfectly. Hard to ge the top button done up but theyve already stretched out pretty decently. Very very pleased with the fit.

Guest thehoj
Hey that sounds about right then.

Crap. Im a loose 31 in APC going for a 33 in Skull. I may be in for "kind of" a suprise.

You'll probably be fine.

I'm a 30 in APC NS, and a 32 in the raw indigo (soaked once upon purchase) 5010xx.

They both fit me very similarly. 5010xx was slightly tighter in the seat.

You'll probably be fine.

I'm a 30 in APC NS, and a 32 in the raw indigo (soaked once upon purchase) 5010xx.

They both fit me very similarly. 5010xx was slightly tighter in the seat.

Yep! More than fine. Cant wait til Im off work so I can wear them some more.

just got my sz 29 5010 6x6 o/w from blackbird, the last one they had for sale. with the shipping + the 40€ customs i payed i prolly could have ordered a raw pair from fabfour and saved myself some trouble stretching them. will post pics as soon as the waist is halfway comfortable, need to get them hemmed too.

bought black 5010XXs from BiG on monday...i was one of the "lucky" ones to get the cross stitching over a cut red tab...lame

2807259668_6ef2d3bf0d.jpg

they fit a little roomy in the thighs and i needed the inseam to shrink to a 34, so i had them hemmed to a 35.5 and warm soaked 30 minutes...

presoak: (waist is tight so i couldn't really sag, inseam is a little too long, and thighs are loose)

2807259672_ae39d3de34.jpg

2807259678_f65620ac70.jpg

soak:

2806419073_9d18dce992.jpg

post soak (wearing damp - waist is tight as fuck so i couldn't sag)

2807259680_9ffb191143.jpg

2807259690_05b0b500a9.jpg

right now, they've stretched back out and are virtually perfect - the 34" inseam is perfect for me (5'8") and i like the overall fit now that they're not riding up my asscrack. will get some more pics later.