Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

these are slated to be posters, no word on the size yet. the second image is the skull jeans logo made up of all of the contest member's images over the past 11 months (what's the term for this again?)

I think the word you are searching for is a mosaic? :P

Fuck, I wanna cop a pair of skulls. But I just got a pair of F310's like not even 2 months ago. Haha, oh god, struggles. Anywho, I was wondering what size/model I should get. I am looking for something like this fit....

skulls 5010xx 6x6 raw

4months

no wash no soak

fitfront-1.jpg

fitside.jpg

fitback-1.jpg

]

But the only problem is that my thigh's are a little bigger than this guy. I am looking for that kind of loose fit around the thighs but a slim silhouette everywhere else. I guess maybe a 5507xx would be my best bet. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

EDIT: Meh, I guess my thighs aren't that thick. They are about 24 inches at the thickest part.

nearing twelve months of continous wear;

did some renovation work in the house this weekend so keep in mind the jeans is full with dust so looks a lot lighter than they are. Ill give them a hot machine wash tomorrow

f_DSC02650m_f81f9f9.jpg

f_DSC02652m_a03f320.jpg

Has anyone gotten their hands on the Skull gingham shirts?

BM034.html#BM034.html#

I was wondering if it would be pretty simple to remove the stitched logo on the lower half, it's definitively on some Ed Hardy tip. I assume some quick work with a seam ripper would work just find and not compromise the shirt in some way I'm not thinking of?

judging by the way it looks in the picture, i wouldn't risk taking a seam ripper to that much stitching. if it makes you feel any better, ed hardy did design that logo for skull. but if you can't get into it, i'd just write it off (the gingham) and keep looking.

jus got a pair of 5010xx 6x6 raw in size 30. previous owner wore it for a few days so the waist stretched a little bit. any way. im a true wiast 32 but im able to button them, not easily tho. its real tight on wiast and in the seat but the legs seem to b okay.

you think these will stretch to fit more comfortably? problem is i hear you have to soak these once in order to prevent aligning problems later. but that would mean the jeans would soak more and i wont be able to fit in them. or will they stretch after the soak to fit me properly? any advice yall?

No the owner didnt soak . i mean ive seen a bunch of dudes wear em w/o the initial soak. and i hear if the dimensions get a little funky from washing them they eventually settle and align properly again after a week of wear. i dono . should i soak or not?

No the owner didnt soak . i mean ive seen a bunch of dudes wear em w/o the initial soak. and i hear if the dimensions get a little funky from washing them they eventually settle and align properly again after a week of wear. i dono . should i soak or not?

Skulls are pretty much made shrink-to-fit, but i guess you could just take the risk of not soaking them. You'll probably stretch them out a decent amount before the first wash. Whenever you do decide to wash or soak, just stretch the waist band while its wet. i think most people will just say to soak them to get the shrinkage out of the way.

Skulls are pretty much made shrink-to-fit, but i guess you could just take the risk of not soaking them. You'll probably stretch them out a decent amount before the first wash. Whenever you do decide to wash or soak, just stretch the waist band while its wet. i think most people will just say to soak them to get the shrinkage out of the way.

all wrong, dont listen to dude.

skulls are sanforized, not shrink to fit. soaking dont really matter.

Soaking is unnecessary, but not a bad thing per se. Because the denim is sanforized, it will shrink much less than if they were not. This also means there is less of a chance for one leg to shrink a visible amount more than the other. If you wanna soak them, soak them, but if you don't, don't worry about it.

Soaking is unnecessary, but not a bad thing per se. Because the denim is sanforized, it will shrink much less than if they were not. This also means there is less of a chance for one leg to shrink a visible amount more than the other. If you wanna soak them, soak them, but if you don't, don't worry about it.

thanks, and what is marshal trying to say? i just don't get his answer...

thanks, and what is marshal trying to say? i just don't get his answer...

Sometimes people with unsaforized raw denim will wear the jeans for 4+ months without giving them a soak at first. The jeans will start to fade and shit, but then after a first wash, the jeans will shrink 1-2 inches in the waist and 2.5-4 inches in the inseam. Due to how much larger the percentage of shrinkage is on unsaforized denim than sanforized denim, one leg may shrink a half inch less or so. This creates an uneven look and overall can just be dissapointing if you're putting a lot of work into the jeans. I think that you should not worry about that with sanforized jeans because in the end they only shrink .5-1 inch in the inseam altogether. So sure, maybe one leg will shrink less than the other, but its not gonna be NEARLY as different than would occur on unsaforized denim. I don't mean to sound cocky or anything, so if I posted something clearly wrong in this than feel free to correct me. Hope that helps!

Sometimes people with unsaforized raw denim will wear the jeans for 4+ months without giving them a soak at first. The jeans will start to fade and shit, but then after a first wash, the jeans will shrink 1-2 inches in the waist and 2.5-4 inches in the inseam. Due to how much larger the percentage of shrinkage is on unsaforized denim than sanforized denim, one leg may shrink a half inch less or so. This creates an uneven look and overall can just be dissapointing if you're putting a lot of work into the jeans. I think that you should not worry about that with sanforized jeans because in the end they only shrink .5-1 inch in the inseam altogether. So sure, maybe one leg will shrink less than the other, but its not gonna be NEARLY as different than would occur on unsaforized denim. I don't mean to sound cocky or anything, so if I posted something clearly wrong in this than feel free to correct me. Hope that helps!

wow that's an answer. thanks! +rep

how many people soaked their raw skulls before wearing them?

Cross post from Evolution of Jeans thread.

5010xx 6x7. I've had these since sometime around the middle of December and they have been worn daily since. Lots of repairs on these and three or four washes. I know in the second picture it looks like my ass is eating them, but it's the combination of my wallet and knife creating that baggage.

Picture020copy.jpg

Picture022copy.jpg

just a question,

i'm a w26-w27 for most other jeans

would the 5010xx one wash w28 be just right or a little loose on me?

i have not tried it on so i'm just asking from those who owned a similar size or been in my situation.

thanks!