Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

hey pie

how do they fit now compared to the first day you bought them?

tighter/looser? cuz i'm deathly afraid of washing mine in fear that they will cut of my family bloodline

haha!

They fit looser. After washing they will stretch, but they will return to their normal size in 1 or 2 hours.

anybody ever use dr. bronner's magic soak to hand wash their skulls?

i use dr. bronner's to (machine) wash mine. it's not a color thief so your jeans will still stay nice and dark (in dark areas) even after multiple washes. the peppermint also smells great and the scent stays for a good long while. here's a random shot of my skulls after ~8 months, 2 soaks, 3 machine washes/tumble dries, and yesterday's ocean rinse/wash.

skullmm2.jpg

Guest thehoj
i use dr. bronner's to (machine) wash mine. it's not a color thief so your jeans will still stay nice and dark (in dark areas) even after multiple washes. the peppermint also smells great and the scent stays for a good long while. here's a random shot of my skulls after ~8 months, 2 soaks, 3 machine washes/tumble dries, and yesterday's ocean rinse/wash.

http://img389.imageshack.us/img389/8022/skullmm2.jpg

Which dr. bronner's product do you use?

http://www.drbronner.com/DBMS/SFNT.htm

Which dr. bronner's product do you use?

http://www.drbronner.com/DBMS/SFNT.htm

bronnersdl2.jpg

i also remember a picture of (i believe it was) beatle showering in her jeans to wash them, and i think she was using a bar to scrub. the bar and the liquid will both probably yield the same results; just a matter of how you desire to wash (you'll obviously want the liquid for machine wash.) it's super concentrated so only use one or two squirts per pair of jeans being washed, and little water. i used to wash my hair with it for the scent and a single drop would be plenty... then my hair dried out like fuck and i started getting dandruff but that's entirely unrelated...

^^^info on the skulls?

i dont see why you wouldnt put the info anyways, you know someone is going to ask.

I don't give a shit, that's why.

Umm. I bought them a little over a year ago I think, soaked 3 times with Dr. Bronners. The crotch exploded so I got them patched up. The leather patch is falling off. I don't wear them all that much anymore.

these needed to be posted here -- these are 5010xx 6x6 SJC that belong to cardcastleruins. no details on washes/soaks/etc. but they've been worn for about 8 months. judging by the dirt/sheen i'd say they've been washed only once, if at all.

DSC_0003-1.jpg