Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

What are the main differences between the Skull 5010xx's, and the Flat Head F310's? I just proxied a pair of the Skulls from Japan, and they ended up being a little lose in the waist when going TTS. It really sucks not being able to try on $300 jeans before buying them....

I'm mainly interested in the fade and fit of each one, but I'd also like to know which one people prefer and why. I already have a pair of PBJ's and APCs in my rotation, so I'd like to get something a little different from those cuts.

I just got some Raw 5010. If I pre-soak them, will they be significantly less rigid? They are quite stiff right now, and I like that, but I have lost a bit of weight and would like them to fit a bit more snug/get the bit of shrinking out of the way so that my honeycombs line up after I soak/wash them down the road.

I used to work up the road from the Fab Four store in Naka Meguro - I remember it was an awesome store, particularly for a Beatles fan like me. Old and rare records, posters, instruments all from the Beatles, and Beatles music constantly playing.

I bought some of their jeans for some friends in Italy, but at the time I was too big, or they made jeans too slim, for my rugby arse. I did buy this wallet, however. I haven't been through all these posts to see if another has been posted, but in any case, here's mine. Originally it had a skull buttons with hooks on the back, which they sold separately for like $20. I wish I'd bought all their stock when I could, they are awesome. I bought one extra, which is on the end of the deerskin cord. I've beaten it up pretty bad, and haven't used it in years, but it's still a killer wallet.

P7133992.jpg

P7133994.jpg

desu

Hey Pomata - your name is Milo, by any chance? Do you own a nightclub somewhere? And look like this guy in the middle? If not, then there is another Alchemist fan in Italy!

ethanmilo_2.jpg

desu

^ :D

After 2 unfortunate tailoring experiences I finally found a good tailor and he helped fix my skulls back up. Now they're all ready for my eurotrip!

About 2.5 months of decent wear on these. 1-2 washes and 1 hotsoak...I think

img1024fg.jpg

img1025.jpg

img1026r.jpg

img1029z.jpg

img1032d.jpg

img1035pc.jpg

This is the only selvedge left on my jeans :(

img1038s.jpg

Pomota and Ethandesu, you guys are in Italia? I'm going there in 6 days!

Is Skull still having problems with their production? Seem to recall hearing something like that a while back, a lot of the stores around here stopped carrying Skull Jeans as a total and told me the only place to get them was the Fabfour store in Tokyo.

Is Skull still having problems with their production? Seem to recall hearing something like that a while back, a lot of the stores around here stopped carrying Skull Jeans as a total and told me the only place to get them was the Fabfour store in Tokyo.

Not that I know of. Both Self Edge and BiG got large restocks of Skull jeans last month.