Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

yupp, 66 cut FH (f380) and 5010xx (cut?) are my favourites so far.

i guess you are refering to the fhs05bsp.

nevertheless, pics of the fhs05bsp are presoak. maybe it gets better. it is definitly tighter! :D

oh gosh i can never remember this... i am not a levi's kinda guy... but i do know the 5010xx is modeled after the slimmest 501 cut (was it '55?)

Lemme just make sure.

First of the month re-stock of skulls on both Self Edge and BiG?

Anyone order from Japan? Wanna give me a price estimate?

thanks

~200 bucks before customs.

edit: forgot shipping, probably closer to around 225.

damn i want the red tab for the 5010 6x6.. 125 pounds from selfedge or 175 from kiosk hmmmmmmmmmmmm,,.

a small piece of red fabric isn't worth $50+ bud... come on now... have a seat, let's talk about this. go ahead and have a seat.

besides, with the "dagger" model, you get the bonus treat of mysterious red strands that leak out of the stab wound over time. how's that for marketing? it's a dagger and the cut wound of the tab is bleeding out. i'm way ripped right now.

soaked once, i plan to wash maybe in 2009.

said it before and i'll say it again, you should really keep going the nudie route on these (with the lack of washing.) you've got great creases, blown out contrast on them would look excellent. if that's what you want anyway.

I'd wash those if I were you. It will be good just to bring out some unseen fades and balance everything out / set all the fades in. Not to mention that if you've been wearing those hard for a while sweat and grease could be slowly eating away at fabric causing more blow outs and holes than normal later down the line.