supercollegelife: funny facts, rant, photos, help, stuff...

freecat

I have commuted for my entire college career, so I completely missed out on the whole college-life dorm experience... and while I'm adrift in a sea of mediocrity like jeepster, I really don't mind it. if anything, it helps me appreciate who I am and certainly helps me to stand out amongst my peers

living in and around said sea is breaking my mind.

3 fire-drills in less than 24 hours. its only 9:30, there may yet be more. Nice.

i had one at 5:00AM last week, was pissed cause i thought one of my roommates left his cell phone out in the living room.

anyway, just finished 1 of 2 midterms today. in 2 hours i'll be high as a kite and won't even remember taking them.

this morning i had english class and we had to say something about american life. and there was this chinese girl that was saying that the american are the most intelligent in the world and that she liked walt disney and disneyland (wasn't even the subject), with a funny chinese accent. my neighbout wrote on my sheet "RUV YOU RONG TIME", i couldn't stop laughing ... and passed for an asshole...

then i came back home to sleep, and got woken up at 1.58pm by my friend Lorenc calling me to rush because the accounting test wasn't at 5 but at 2... i was thinking of revising from 3 to 5... needless to say i and most of my friends quite failed.

then i had class at 8.30 but the teacher didn't come probably because he comes by bike and it was raining cats and dogs. so we decided to use the microphone+ipod earbuds to have a party, was fun.

hey jeepster what school do you go to? I have no idea what I am doing in my school at all. My lack of interest is fucking with my grades but I'm definitely transferring out. I'm having some fun though, it's all outside of school but its a bit of fun nonetheless.

:/ I just don't see the point in letting school fuck with all aspects of your life.

I'm rounding the corner to get to my dorm. Some upper classman of some sort was walking towards me on the same sidewalk, and we make eye contact. In an attempt to avoid getting any more in his way which could potentially result in another awkward sidewalk tango situation, I hugged the edge of the sidewalk near the bushes.

Despite my valiant efforts, I managed to jump and spring into him, flailing my arms in the least masculine fashion after I briefly glanced down at the ground only to find n785270113_4799107_7115.jpg

I would think it's safe to say that something like that was slightly disturbing. I apologized to the guy and showed him what caused the reaction. My attempt to regain my composure and get over the initial embarrassment was interrupted by a random girl from my hall saying behind me, "It's okay, I would have jumped too."

I just frowned and walked inside. Damn you, demonspawn bloody black beady eye socketed rabbit corpses.

there's three final term projects due for next week

one for monday (already started/a book of cloth samples)

one for wednesday (a retrospective of my life...)

and the last one is for friday (I need to fucking analyse holt renfrew and shit)

i was supposed to work on those projects tonight+ thursday (the whole day) + friday after school + the weekend

the problem: i need monies. and I could make moniez fri. and sat. and work on my projects at the same time..but I dont think I can be very productive.

what should I do?

do those damn projects or get moniez?

need money to cop jawns

but I still need to do those fucking projects

I'll try to do both

and I'm mad cause there's some sales at some nice stores this weekend (and I planned to pass by to cop some stuff)

will prolly pass by sunday

and this bitch asked me to go to a club/hang out with her sat. night.

fuck her

I'm getting sick of Ann Arbor. Nothing to do anymore. I'm not 21 so bars are a no-go, and I'd rather not deal with trying to get in and pretending I'm 21 or older (I sure as fuck look it) into places that don't have a door guy.

Have a paper due Tuesday next week, started freaking out about it, took 20mg adderall and spent 4hrs writing it. Now I can blow off the next week :)

UT austin ftw. its amazing how many attractive girls are down here. i want to punch corny asian chicks in the face. mad love for cwgs though, they're the OG pure shit.

my ex-roomie always raved about UT. always told me how much better it was than umich. i told him to transfer and he always pussied out.

I'm getting sick of Ann Arbor. Nothing to do anymore. I'm not 21 so bars are a no-go, and I'd rather not deal with trying to get in and pretending I'm 21 or older (I sure as fuck look it) into places that don't have a door guy.

Have a paper due Tuesday next week, started freaking out about it, took 20mg adderall and spent 4hrs writing it. Now I can blow off the next week :)

20mg? i'm at 60 and i rail that shit

I'm rounding the corner to get to my dorm. Some upper classman of some sort was walking towards me on the same sidewalk, and we make eye contact. In an attempt to avoid getting any more in his way which could potentially result in another awkward sidewalk tango situation, I hugged the edge of the sidewalk near the bushes.

this is where you fucked up

just mosey on through like it ain't no thang

there's three final term projects due for next week

one for monday (already started/a book of cloth samples)

one for wednesday (a retrospective of my life...)

and the last one is for friday (I need to fucking analyse holt renfrew and shit)

i was supposed to work on those projects tonight+ thursday (the whole day) + friday after school + the weekend

the problem: i need monies. and I could make moniez fri. and sat. and work on my projects at the same time..but I dont think I can be very productive.

what should I do?

do those damn projects or get moniez?

do them both??? i'm so over spending money & focusing on things that don't contribute to my art making...it's so sad :( lol i spend all my money on photo crap and broke up with my bf because he called me a workaholic