Imperial Jeans

nairb49

Hi,

Looking at getting a pair of Imperial Dukes as my next pair. I read in previous posts that the store AnotherInch in Sydney stocks them but their site isn't working, anything up with that (they still in bus)? I currently wear a pair of Nudie even stevens 34/34 but I could easily go a size down in the waist and a size up in the inseam (6'4" kinda tall), what kind of size would I be looking at for the dukes?

Cheers.

Something looks off about the back pocket stiching. The point at the right pocket is closer to the edge of the pocket than it is on the left pocket.

Give 'em a call at 936005333 ...You can prolly give 33 a go. They come in a 36" inseam, so I don't think u have much to worry about.

Nice, do you remember how much they set you back?

Cheers.

damn, i washed my blacks for the first time the other day, 3 months fairly low wear, love my samurai too much. they look brand new now, most of the combs are gone now and nothing faded. oh well 9 months to go, more or less.

are these the new kings? for some reason they looked flared or is that just me?

nope, those are the new dukes. i too think the back pockets still look a little off. too boxy i guess.

reading through the thread, how come everybody is saying to size up on these? reading selfedge's measurements they run big ie. 28 fits like a 29, 30 like a 31. maybe this is the new production? if so, do the ones at context measure out the same as the ones at self edge? as in 28 measures to a 29 waist?

im talking about dukes specifically. basically what i wanna know is, should i use the measurements on selfedge's site to order from context? anyone with experience ordering these from context?

damn seeing brinbros pic again makes me want to take mine out of the closet and start wearing them again. Brinbro's are dukes, and if i remember correctly he sized up one.

oh and the back pocket looks too small now hehe.

So yeah,

Those are my pics :)

But the reason the pockets look off is the angle of the picture/how the jeans were just thrown on the ground...Its the same reason they look flared. I was in a hurry and just snapped some quick shots. I can take some better ones in a couple days when they come back from the tailor's.