Imperial Jeans

nairb49

I'm thinking about picking up a pair of Dukes. I wear a size 31 in nudie slim jims. I didn't size down or anything to accodomate for stretch. I always wear a belt. In about a month and a half or so, they have stretched out. But I like the fit better now than when I first got them anyway. They're a little slouchy but still fitted, comfortable, I can do lunges on stage while playing guitar, etc. Do these stretch more than nudie greycast denim? Should I go for a 31 or 30 if I'm looking to get a similar fit? Thanks.

I've ripped open the crotch of mine in a fairly bad fashion so I need to find a place to fix them at. Ugh.

It's good to know I'm not the only one who is having an almost impossible time getting any honeycombs. Hopefully I can get the jeans repaired at a local tailor it just sucks living in the middle of nowehere.

I'm thinking about picking up a pair of Dukes. I wear a size 31 in nudie slim jims. I didn't size down or anything to accodomate for stretch. I always wear a belt. In about a month and a half or so, they have stretched out. But I like the fit better now than when I first got them anyway. They're a little slouchy but still fitted, comfortable, I can do lunges on stage while playing guitar, etc. Do these stretch more than nudie greycast denim? Should I go for a 31 or 30 if I'm looking to get a similar fit? Thanks.

You should be fine with a 31. These do stretch out a little in the waist with wear. I regretted a bit not getting my true size.

Anyone here has any hookups on the Imperials? I'm interested on buying one but it would be ideal if I can save some $ since it retails over $250. I'm thinking of getting the Kings instead because the shoes I own won't look nice with the Dukes. Any idea how the King would look on a pair of Chukka?

anyone who's soaked or washed their denim, please let me know how much the length and waist shrunk

im getting mine hemmed and need a rough idea of how much i should shrink em..

thanks in advance

the waist will shrink back to tagged size after washing.

length shrinkage is from 0 to 1 inch...usually it's about 0.5