Imperial Jeans

nairb49

Thanks a lot for the info Ponga. My main concerns are for the color and the softness of the denim. I like the current stiffness of my shearers so it will be a tough choice on whether to soak them or not. I'll have to look at the denim and decide if its worth it to just risk future damage and wear as is or to take preventive measures now and soak.

Damn J.Goh the color on those looks amazing. How long did you wear them for before you washed and how'd you wash?

Thanks, Digo. I wore them for 6 months before wash.

quick question about sizing. ive always thought i knew how to size down properly, but people on another forum disagree. lets say my waist is 30" and i want to buy sexi04's (hypothetically). the corresponding tagged size is a 28. sizing down 1 would mean getting a tagged 27, correct? i have some people saying that it means i sized down 3 (implying that you match the tagged size to your waist, then subtract).

am i right?

I'm a true waist 32, how should i size on shearers so that the thigh will be baggy. I dont like slim thighs since im never able to get shit outta my pockets

From my personal experience, i sized tts and the thighs and ass area are pretty baggy. I wished I sized one down though, and even then im almost sure there would be plenty of room in the thigh area

Hey all,

I was wondering if anyone could help me out quick.

I have some APC NS that are tagged 32 and fit great for the most part. They are a nice fit through the leg and the waist has stretched out to the point that I need to wear a belt (I am a 33-34)The biggest issue I have with them is being 6' 2 I have to wear them real low which I don't like doing at work (which is actually where they get their most wear). So what I am looking for is something that eliminates the need for sagging so much and nothing any slimmer than the NS, I would rather go a little baggier than any slimmer, although I'm not looking for a drastic change.

I've been thinking the Imperial Dukes in a 33 are my solution. Anyone care to agree or disagree?

Thanks

Hey all,

I was wondering if anyone could help me out quick.

I have some APC NS that are tagged 32 and fit great for the most part. They are a nice fit through the leg and the waist has stretched out to the point that I need to wear a belt (I am a 33-34)The biggest issue I have with them is being 6' 2 I have to wear them real low which I don't like doing at work (which is actually where they get their most wear). So what I am looking for is something that eliminates the need for sagging so much and nothing any slimmer than the NS, I would rather go a little baggier than any slimmer, although I'm not looking for a drastic change.

I've been thinking the Imperial Dukes in a 33 are my solution. Anyone care to agree or disagree?

Thanks

Dukes don't really sit low unless you size up.

I'm a true waist 32, how should i size on shearers so that the thigh will be baggy. I dont like slim thighs since im never able to get shit outta my pockets

I have a pair of shearers sz 34 with my true waist being somewhere between 35-36. I feel that my thighs are a little on the baggy side but i still have difficulty getting things in and out of my pockets. Whether or not the pockets are hard to use are a result of my sizing down, I just wanted to point out that baggy thighs does not necessarily equate to easy to use pockets. I have jeans with significantly slimmer thighs than my shearers with easier access to the pockets.

I have pics and information about Imperial x Pronto (Thailand jeans shop)

These are pics and description from their website.

http://www.prontodenim.com/store/2010/09/pronto-x-imperial/

Available in Indigo and Black:

photo-8.jpg

photo-9.jpg

photo-7.jpg

photo-6.jpg

The Indigos are made of 17oz. Left Hand Twill… with gold stitch all over and white back pockets embo while the Blacks are made of lighter 14.5oz. with gold stitch all over…the first Blacks from Imperial to have contrast stitching.

Both are unsanforized Rope-dyed denim.

photo-2.jpg

photo-5.jpg

photo.jpg

The cut is a super-slim straight silhouette based on APC’s Petit Standard fit with a slight touch from us and the people @ Imperial HQ.

Made in Okayama, Japan with all the vintage details as can be found on repro denim i.e. rolled belt loops, hidden rivets back pockets, selvage coin pocket, chain stitched hems…etc. The first release from Imperial to have these details.

The blacks were made a total of 60pcs and the Indigos slightly more… Sizes 26″-34″ all in 36″length. This is a one off production and will not be reproduced.

We’ll come back to you soon on measurements pre and post soak…I’m told the Indigo bleeds like $%^& !! Will let you know.

Coming to stores September 28th!

numbering system what? those all code for Pronto collaboration are created by

FlatHead,Imperial or PBJ.

if you have any problem you should contact those jeans company I think they use this type with all collaborations with any shop.

IMO I don't think you can call these "numbering system" this is just a common code. funny man!!