Sorry if we haven't replied to your emails lately, we promise it will get

better soon.

--

INFO

imperial brand clothing

Australia

fourbluebeltloop.jpg

twoblackpocket.jpg

i have a question to jeansowners (or specificly imperial).

My prefered kind of jeans are low rise, as i can wear them on the hips (how i like it) and still have a decent silhouette (though i dont mind a little saggy ass). My waist size is about 30/31 inches. My hips measure 33/34. Im quite skinny (but not like chris).

Since some time i've been thinking of purchasing dukes, as i like their slim fit from what ive seen here. They are said to have a regular shape which means high rise (right?).

The question is this. Will taking my waist size (30) provide me with enough stretching to prevent this kind of look ? (I really dont like how the cross sits to high)

mo-805xx-2.jpg

or might it be wiser to size up and let them be a little loose from the start on?

thanks in advance

• 1 month later...

I have to say, after looking through pictures of Imperial's, they've definitely moved up in my book in terms of what denim to buy next (now the only 'problem' is finishing with my Svenska and breaking in my SC1947's). Anyways, I was just wondering which of the two you guys would fathom are closer in fit to the Svenska (I guess the Dukes are, but they're a little slimmer than Svens.)

Does anyone have the measurements for Dukes and Kings at Waist 32"? Or any Dukes and Kings.

I've seen the measurements for the Dukes on page 21, but I just want to confirm those measurements.

Cheers =)

Edit: Looking through this thread, it seems like there's no middle ground, it's either a 1cm taper or a 1cm bootcut (according to posts)

Guest Airjamie

Just got the black washed dukes I picked up from nair last week. I have to say, these things are definately baggy in the leg, alot more so than i am used to. If it is true that the entire cut is different for the different sizes that the variation between the 30's and 32's must be DRAMATIC. As far as taper is concerned i definately do not detect any at all. But then again maybe I just have chicken legs.