Imperial Jeans

nairb49

Quote:
Quote: one last thing before you go, serge. you iron the selvage with the jeans inside out, yes?
I did it both ways -- inside out, and from the outside in.

--- Original message by minya on Apr 4, 2006 10:39 AM

I did it inside out at first. next time i'll do it both ways. I'd def. go inside out first, though, since you can actually see the selvage that you are ironing.

^

minya ,

how do the dukes fit compare to APC NS?

im comtemplating btwn the dukes or kings

also thinkin of SSDS but i have a pair of nudies already

maybe i should try something else

also are they taperd?

Edited by tm on Apr 5, 2006 at 07:37 PM

Edited by tm on Apr 5, 2006 at 07:39 PM

Now I know how women feel. ): Finally got my Dukes in today and tried them on really quick before work. I didn't even get all the buttons through. It wasn't worth the effort since I had to change for work a minute later. Fucking awesome jeans, even if breaking them in is going to be a painful experience. Pics forthcoming when I can actually get them on.

Quote:

what size are they?

--- Original message by minya on Apr 5, 2006 03:12 PM

I got a 36. Right away they button up with a bit of resistance. I bet they are 35". I did not measure them, I forgot. They are a little tight in the hips and thighs, they fit slim on the back/sides of my hips/thighs. i love how they are below the knee. The jeans are def. dope. I wish the kings were a bit less baggy but now I have two styles from imperial, both great jeans.

why do you ask? how are your 32's goin? I think if I had a 34 I wouldn't be able to put them on. These fit about the same as my 34 SS's did. Maybe just a bit more room but not much. seems a bit tighter fit near the back/side of the thigh.

Managed to get my Dukes on today (with quite a bit of labored breathing involved). My heart sunk a little bit when I realised how many times I'll have to go to the restroom today. Let's just hope I don't get aroused, I think my penis will break. ): ): ): Pics later if I find some time.

Quote:

Managed to get my Dukes on today (with quite a bit of labored breathing involved). My heart sunk a little bit when I realised how many times I'll have to go to the restroom today. Let's just hope I don't get aroused, I think my penis will break. ): ): ): Pics later if I find some time.

--- Original message by Noctone on Apr 6, 2006 07:30 AM

no pics of penis breakage, please

Quote:

^

minya ,

how do the dukes fit compare to APC NS?

im comtemplating btwn the dukes or kings

also thinkin of SSDS but i have a pair of nudies already

maybe i should try something else

also are they taperd?

Edited by tm on Apr 5, 2006 at 07:37 PM

Edited by tm on Apr 5, 2006 at 07:39 PM

--- Original message by tm on Apr 5, 2006 07:36 PM

they're a LOT slimmer than New Standards. They're pretty much skintight on my thighs. I don't have chicken legs, but I don't have huge fat biker legs either, so they're pretty tight. They're not tapered, perfectly straight leg -- the hem measurement is about 8".
Quote: why do you ask? how are your 32's goin?
They're still tight as hell icon_smile_big.gif

Edited by minya on Apr 6, 2006 at 10:47 AM

Quote:

jpgm

a store named fiasco. there is a store in perth, underground carillon arcade, or a store in fremantle (dont know the exact address?. Heres a link http://www.fiasco.com.au/about.asps . i go to the store in perth, and there are limited sizes available.

--- Original message by calatrava on Apr 5, 2006 06:44 AM

calatrava was there much stock at all. my friend wants a pair of dukes in a 32 or 34.

sounds like they have sold out in ultrasuite

i was there last week (thursday), in the perth store, and they had dukes and kings there. there was a 34 available in duke and king when i checked. im not too sure about the 32 duke though, but you should check it out as soon as you can.

oh to be young and self righteous

Quote:

Has anyone's Imperials stretched a good amount? I've put on about a couple weeks of wear on my Dukes, and it feels like they've only stretched about half an inch, give or take.

--- Original message by LanceP on Apr 9, 2006 03:23 PM

Same. Mine have stretched a bit, but nowhere near as much as my other jeans have.

On the plus side, this means I still don't have baggy-ass knees.

I know what people mean now when they talk about bruising on the hips. i think the jeans are cut in such a way where you get a lot of pressure on the sides of your hips. Mine are snug and they seem to rub a bit on the front-sides of my thighs. weird.