Imperial Jeans

nairb49

it worked for me, the fit is close enough to be right, except that my washed has an inseam of 32

and raw has an inseam of 36

oop i forgot to mention my imperial size before

teisco.gif

[edit: guffer has a washed and a raw as well so ask him, i beleive he may have had a nudie RR so will know that size conversion better than me]

Edited by haptronic on Feb 26, 2006 at 04:29 PM

Yeah, I was just reading over the thread again. It looks like he got a 34W in the raw dukes, but I think that might be a little too loose for me, and I'm not sure how he wears his jeans. I might end up picking the 32W 'cause I'm assuming it'll stretch out a good deal since it's raw. Hopefully it doesn't end up too tight.

Guffer: I read you wear a 32W in Nudies, is it loose on you, or a perfect fit? And were the 34W raw dukes a perfect fit for you before you put them in the dryer? I just really want these jeans, haha, that's why I'm asking all these questions.

Quote:

It has been weeks since I've heard from Info. Has anybody who ordered a pair in the last month got them yet? I'd love to see pics of the jeans I'll probably never get.

--- Original message by kwiteaboy on Feb 26, 2006 07:34 PM

I emailed info about 2 weeks ago and still no word :/

Mine will be here next week, pictures as soon as I get them. I think I'm going to focus on my d'artisans though because the initial days of wearing them were so brutal that now that they're finally comfortable I feel like I've accomplished something meaningful.

Quote:

Lance P

they are the same pair that you posted above ie raw, the washed that i have are black with white stitching, and you can find them on the first page of this thread.

--- Original message by haptronic on Feb 28, 2006 09:09 PM

Oh word, these just looked more towards the black side than the ones I posted above. Forgot you posted your black washed in here. Just making sure... thanks.

the learned johninger said that he thought the denim was sulphur topped, which would be why they have a blackish tinge.

read what he has to say about indigo dipping and denim colour in this thread

http://superfuture.com/city/supertalk/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=5533&start=101

btw johninger I am still waiting for your photos of your pairs of the "un-named brand"

teisco.gif