Imperial Jeans

nairb49

I'm considering getting a pair of kings. Just don't know which size I should get, a 30 or a 31.

I have a 32 in Nudie RR Greycast which are really loose (about 1.5 inch bigger then my true waist) and I have a pair of Nudie Limited Svens in 30 which are quite fitted.

Any advice from you guys? Cuz I think a 31 might be a little too big, and a 30 a little too small.

Quote:
Quote:

You can still have children and wear supertight jeans. It's just a myth that tight jeans cause infertility.

--- Original message by AznInvazn on Mar 28, 2006 02:01 PM

i said MALE children.

--- Original message by giantreptile on Mar 28, 2006 02:11 PM

dumb ----> dumber.

sperm counts do drop as temperature increases, so always wearing tight jeans MIGHT actually affect fertility...

this has absolutely nothing to do with the sex of your offspring, however. that's preposterous.

you dont need medical or scientific verification

try this:

take a hammer and mash your nuts several times into a pulp. 2 things are guaranteed to happen:

1. no more children, no more condoms

2. your jeans will fit better and tighter then ever before with the extra baggage now gone in the front. you can also wear the slimmest womens jeans now, even the ones engineered to enhance camel toes.

ouch, and i thought a vascetomy was extreme...

just for your information on future imperial products:

Drawing board is hard to say as we are geared for overseas market

predominantly. Broken Twill is on the drawing board for later this year

but i can't see this getting an Australian release to be honest. It will

cost quite a bit more...

oh to be young and self righteous

for those who have soaked their raw imperials, be it Dukes or Kings, can i ask how the denim turned out? I've looked thru the thread and a couple of ppl said theirs shrank. but recent entries stated minimal shrinkage due to the denim being sanforised. Was there alot of indigo loss?

in my case, probably not... but i like to soak all my new jeans as a bit of a personal insurance policy against migrating honeycombs / really expensive capri pants...

unless you soak your jeans in boiling water for 8 hours, you're not going to lose much indigo, but depending on a lot of other factors (sanforization, fabric weight, cut, etc.) you might lose some length.

heh... thanks snugglepony. reason i asked is cos my Dukes arrived!! but they're a bit loose in the waist. Everything else is fine. So i was wondering if i could possibly shrink it a bit by soaking. Oh, and the length too.

But i'm also concerned about losing the feel or raw denim, which i really love.

Edited by sfiction on Apr 2, 2006 at 06:04 PM

erm for melbbournutes, there is supposedly a picnic party happening in a week to demonstrate their appreciation foraussies, being as though imperial shipped out all of their stock without l]letting any of their own country people have a crack at them. bring ships and soda and or beer. frisbees will be supplied.

Hmmm, i got my imperials in perth, western australia ..., its really odd how melbourne had to directly order from imperial. my store had a very limited selection though, raw dukes and kings, no washed black or indigo ( i hear that they will be released in a couple of months).

oh to be young and self righteous

Snugglepony already posted that they tried to shrink them on like the last page. Look back in the thread. ADD much? it is really annoying to hear the same questions over and over. I may have to disappear for another 6 months!

Carpe Denim! (not the jean brand silly!)

1123865699585_selvage_edited.JPG

Edited by Serge d Nimes on Apr 3, 2006 at 11:32 PM

I emailed info like 2 hours ago and i haven't heard back? what's the deal?

i'm like a 32 waist, what size should i get in apc new standards?

if i starch my jeans will they look cool?

please don't go serge, your posts actually add to the forum.

Quote:

Hey s3lam, and everyone else for that matter:

Iron the selvage flat with a hot iron, full steam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--- Original message by Serge d Nimes on Feb 15, 2006 12:40 AM

one last thing before you go, serge. you iron the selvage with the jeans inside out, yes?

please don't go icon_smile_dead.gif

Quote:

Hmmm, i got my imperials in perth, western australia ..., its really odd how melbourne had to directly order from imperial. my store had a very limited selection though, raw dukes and kings, no washed black or indigo ( i hear that they will be released in a couple of months).

--- Original message by calatrava on Mar 31, 2006 11:40 PM

calatrava...im also in perth - who stocks imperials over here?

http://www.myspace.com/eleventhhereacheslondon

http://www.myspace.com/fooltheworld