Will Palin fall on her ass tomorrow?

Wesley Pipes

Will she prevail?  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Will she prevail?

• Fuk dat shit
    • She will suceed(Hopefully you are picking this option as a joke)

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She got killed... She might have exceeded expectations but only because they were so low to start with.

exactly

anyone watching NBC will hear the commentators saying that palin did well and did better for her bill than Biden did........LULZ

Palin fucked up a lot tonight, but Biden also slipped up a lot and said some really dumb things. However, I feel like Biden was able to recover most of the time.

Hopefully Americans will realize that Palin cant even have a chance of being anywhere near the oval office, but I dont have that much faith.

ahahah oh fuck i couldn't help but laugh when she repeated maverick over and over. that shit was like watching an ex microsoft employee and a mcdonalds employee in a group interview at google. i probably should have been watching the canadian debatebut i'm positive that debate was muuuch more entertaining.

ahahah oh fuck i couldn't help but laugh when she repeated maverick over and over. that shit was like watching an ex microsoft employee and a mcdonalds employee in a group interview at google. i probably should have been watching the canadian debatebut i'm positive that debate was muuuch more entertaining.

Palin may be hilarious to watch speak, but keep in mind that there is a chance that she could actually be president of the United Sates one day.

Thats just a scary thought

I am greatly disappointed in the lack of epic train wreck. That's all.

well, we wont ever get a chance to hear from her until she and mccain win the election :(

have you noticed she has been shielded form the media? And by that i mean she hasnt been exposed to unplanned questions (other than katie couric)

how is he right? bitch fucking sucked. It's not like she was unable to debate, but she skirted every single question. Biden swung hard, not necessarily hitting each time, but he did a hell of a lot better than she did. She just came off looking more like a simple-minded redneck with no real governmental experience than she already is. REAL TALK (NOT WITH BILL MAHER)

it's obvious that she and ol johnny boy aren't to aquainted. she looks stuck when biden mentioned anything that mccain said in the past as well as some other policy 'stances' mccain has made in the past. i love it when the GOP cats are asked about this 'war on terror/war for freedom'. they dont want to completely diss GWB, but they have to appear like they wouldn't dare do what he did, how he did. its like a cheap SNL skit...