Will Palin fall on her ass tomorrow?

Wesley Pipes

Will she prevail?  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Will she prevail?

• Fuk dat shit
    • She will suceed(Hopefully you are picking this option as a joke)

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This bullshit....Now they're back on that "Obama works with terrorist!" theme. Never mind that Bill Ayers is a respected individual......Seems their previous, shitty attempt at ripping off Obama's message must've not worked (you know, getting that nobody Palin, and ranting about change-coincidence?). Even though it worked for a good minute.. Gee, I guess us plebs must be dumber than the dung we haul...Maybe its true, particularly since Palin's become a fashion icon.

Then Palin keeps calling McCain a Maverick! What? A maverick at being old as shit? It wouldn't surprise me if he had a stroke before the end of the election. Dude is older than dirt. And they keep saying Palin's speech was excellent, as if Biden wasn't even there....To me, it seemed like she was more a personal fluffer for McCain, discussing little in regards to anything else. And that fucking winking.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/10/02/debate.transcript/

I will lose a substantial amount of faith in the american people if this dynamic duo is voted into office. anyone who was voting for McCain who legitimately believed he was the best man to lead should really treat this woman becoming president as a reality, and pull his or her head out of his or her ass.

I really don't want to say this but I feel race is going to play a card too. I think some Americans do not want a black President.

Clearly.......Why else would someone vote for Dirt Mcgirt and Pine Cone Pussy?

I will lose a substantial amount of faith in the american people if this dynamic duo is voted into office. anyone who was voting for McCain who legitimately believed he was the best man to lead should really treat this woman becoming president as a reality, and pull his or her head out of his or her ass.

If these buffoons are elected.......Lord.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/10/02/debate.transcript/

I couldn't agree more with this sentiment, McCain is bad enough but throw Palin on top and that is just a ticking time bomb.

Obama is a totally sensible and so much more qualified to be in a position of power such as this. I wish I could get US citizenship so I could go vote for Obama and try to save these "McCain voting" Americans from themselves...

How many times did McCain say "my friendsh" in the debate last night...fuck

FUCKING HELL!

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years...8082voter1.html

"Keep The N****r Out Of Office"

Cops: Man threatened voter officials over tardy registration card

OCTOBER 8--Angered by a delay in the receipt of his voter registration card, a Louisiana man today threatened election officials, claiming that he urgently needed to cast a ballot to "keep the n****r out of office," according to police. Wade Williams, 75, was arrested this morning on a felony terrorizing charge after allegedly calling the Registrar of Voters and warning that he would come to the state office and empty his shotgun unless he got his registration card. Using profanity and racial slurs, Williams told a state official "about needing to vote to 'keep the n****r out of office," according to an Ouachita Parish Sheriff's Office affidavit, a copy of which you'll find here. Though the document does not name the candidate to which Williams is so violently opposed, it seems likely he was referring to Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama. After being arrested at his Monroe home, Williams was booked into the Ouachita Correctional Center, where the below mug shot was snapped. En route to the jail, he "continued his 'tirade' about n****rs and also stated that he had a shotgun, but had it hidden at his residence," reported Lt. Michael Judd.

Aww, man. You can see the despair, the hatred and the pain in McCain's eyes when the audience boos him for suggesting Obama might be a decent person and when the dithering old racist claims he is indecent for being an 'Arab'.

Of course it's all his fault for running an ad campaign with nasty undertones of xenophobia and racism.

He can't even control his own rallys, his face when the old lady is going "he's a...he's a..." just screams "DON'T SAY NIGGER! DON'T SAY NIGGER!"