Will Palin fall on her ass tomorrow?

Wesley Pipes

Will she prevail?  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Will she prevail?

• Fuk dat shit
    • She will suceed(Hopefully you are picking this option as a joke)

This bitch is completely unfit to lead the United States. Of all people to pick her as a VP it would have to be Mccain. This guy could in all honesty could die any second, which would leave Palin's DUM ass to become president. I really cannot fathom how this situation came to be, but I guess shit happens. Anywhoo I hope she get completely obliterated tomorrow. What do you think? I am with my man Matt Damon on this one.

C6urw_PWHYk

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't expect too much, this bitch is so damn lucky that doesn't have to address outta the fly questions. She literally just has to ignore Biden, and memorize what ever the hell peeps told her to say. It's more of an interview rather than a debate.

i wish she will literally fall on her ass tomorrow.

but i'd say she will succeed surpassing the ridiculously low expectation people set on her.

in her alaska debates, she was a complete opposite as the palin portrayed in the cbs and abc interviews. the reason is that the alaska debates involved stuff she knew and passionate about. the cbs and abc interviews are about national issues which she clearly had yet to finish studying.

if she can memorize and understand the concepts behind the world economy, foreign affairs and supreme court rulings before the debate, she will do jsut fine.

anyway, here's some of sarah palin's published poems:

"On Reporters"

It's funny that

A comment like that

Was kinda made to,

I don't know,

You know ...

Reporters.

(To K. Couric, CBS News, Sept. 25, 2008)

"Small Mayors"

You know,

Small mayors,

Mayors of small towns—

Quote, unquote—

They're on the front lines.

(To S. Hannity, Fox News, Sept. 19, 2008)

-slate

does palin have a booty. im not to happy with her outfits like her daughters look pretty plump. maybe shes hiding a fatty?

yeah, she's got that chubby face.

that round-ass-bubbly-ass-I-eat-milk-and-cookies-type-plastic-ass-I-like-danielle-steel-books-and-I couldn't-stop-smiling-like-this-if-I-wanted-to-type-face

You know she got the sleeper ass to match.

Sarah_Palin.0.0.0x0.300x375.jpeg

i'm gonna be honest with you, wesley, i just wanna fuck her in the ass, then in her pussy, get her pregnant and then claim to have never been in alaska because i fear night time and politics.

i expect her to try to do exactly what mccain did.

attack with false info. if the question is too tough just throw out a stump speech or tell a joke.

read this: people voting for john mccain and sarah palin are not people voting for policy or substance. theyre voting for a phony connection with a pair candidates that create the illusion that its one of them sitting in the white house.

Cause really. How does abortion affect our economy? What does having a retard son have to do with foreign policy and dealing with our mess of a military? Not shit. And they dont care either.

Sarah Palin knows how to answer a question without saying anything at all. It worked in Alaska, where she based her entire platform off of energy and resource policies, but we'll see how it pans out on the national stage. The only thing is that she would very easily be able to take advantage of any mis-steps that Joe Biden might (and probably will) make, particularly with his choice of words. Best case scenario, Biden comes off as the experienced senator with loads of knowledge that he is and she looks like a five year-old. Worst case scenario, Biden makes some gaffe and Palin shoves his nose in it for the duration of the debate.

vladimir pooo-tan

lulzzzz

honestly, I would not hit it

and not let her run my country

If it was up to me I'd vote

Colin Powell for president

Weezy for vice president

Big Dick Chaney (Bun B) for vice vice president

Diddy to fix our economy

Jeezy for national security

Snoop for health care

she can't fall on her ass, she's been practicing in a simulated setting all week

palin.jpg

real pic btw

can u believe this shit? isn't this all the evdence we need to know that:

A) she is unqualified. not just because she lacks experience, but because she lacks knowledge

B) mccain is a moron for selecting her. it was a purely political move and is not in the best interest of the united states. it is a farce.

but sadly she will likely muddle through with nonsense pageant answers and smiles and spew the republican talking points and recite what she has memorized and then the next day the spin doctors will declare it a huge victory and a stunning performance and blah blah blah