Will Palin fall on her ass tomorrow?

Wesley Pipes

Will she prevail?  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Will she prevail?

• Fuk dat shit
    • She will suceed(Hopefully you are picking this option as a joke)

That shit is all over the news now. Damn she looks stupid.

As long as Biden doesn't go 'Rick Lazio vs. Hillary' on Palin he will be fine. Everyone knows she's a joke and he doesn't have to push hard to reinforce that. If he does he will look like a dick and people will feel sorry for her.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it bothers me that the number one concern right now is that Biden will be too hard on her. That is so fucking ridiculous, it seriously paints a derogatory picture of American citizens...

Oh, he can't win the debate too strongly...he can't be too hard on her. Then people will feel bad for her. Is America full of retards? The person who is most fit to lead the nation will perform most strongly in the debate. I for one would love to see Biden wipe the floor with her fucking bony ass, and make her look like an absolute idiot. I would love to see her publicly humiliated ... she should've known better than to accept such a ridiculous position given her experience...she is an embarrassment to an already embarrassing political party.

unfortunately a large proportion of voting woman are white, upper-middle class, family oriented, soccer moms. just like palin.

fortunately many of her ridiculous 19th century views have found a cool response among these women

but no need to give them a reason to vote for her in seeing Joe B as an arrogant bully that reminds them of their first husband

^^^^exactly.

but i have a feeling that most people will be put off by watching her stumble and bullshit her way through every single question and discussion. i mean this debate should get a lot of viewers and she will be nervous as hell and a week's worth of preparation just won't be enough.

I'm not joking either. She disgusts me and is another example that you don't need to be smart to be a leader.

but have you been reading about her previous debates? They're ridiculous and she's winning them. She says the same rambling bullshit but makes it all cutesy (dumbasses read as "down to earth") and makes a mockery of opponents who know their facts.

I fear that Biden will look for home run shots against her that look obvious, but strike out (sorry for the metaphor, it's October). He has to come hard against her or she'll go on the "mean bitch" offensive that only women can do, but has to avoid "being sexist" aka being right.

This shit won't be easy, though it looks like it should be. I mean, come on, anyone with half a brain who writes down cohesive thoughts can put them up against hers and win.

Ex. Man existed with dinosaurs

Ex. Global warming is not manmade.

well. . .that's a depressing thought. i'd like to believe that she was able to feed people in alaska believable bullshit because she actually knows a bit about the issues that concern the people of the great state of alaska. having no foreign policy knowledge, and no idea about what happens outside of her little frozen bubble, she won't be able to deftly weave a pattern of bullshit around mr. biden the way she was her other opponents.

Joe will want to jump on her - and he can be an arrogant prick - but he can tear her ass up without resorting to snide remarks. she's clueless about any of the issues that will come up i.e. Iraq, Afghanistan, Russian aggression, human rights, the economy/bailout proposal, ect. These are deeply complex issues that frankly I don't think she's experienced or intelligent enough to comprehend.

Obama ain't no massiah but compared to her he's Henry Kissinger on these issues just on his 4 years as a Senator. I'm sorry but Governor of Alaska is tantamount to PTA president on the national political stage.

I want barack obama to be elcetd preident because i am a communist iece of eurotrash, therfore i really hope she dosen't fall on her ass. This is the VP debate, the best possible thing to happen is for it to be crappy and boring and forgettable, so that the focus is oon obama v mcain not on obama v palin. Any clear victory, even for biden isnt going to do any good in the long run because it will be spun as sexism and other rubbish by the media, i hope she speaks in her typical dull geeralisations all night and that biden is polite and utterly forgetable and ignores her as much as poissble.

it doesnt matter the american public is so brain dead she'll be appealing to them.

one every working class male will think she's hot

two she speaks very simply so everybody can understand.

GW did it.. "we must get the terrorists".

people don't want to hear about 700 billion dollars they want it easy.

Ha hahah.

Motherfuckers talking about experience and they want a first-term Senator with zero military experience, zero foreign policy experience, who has never initiated or proposed a new measure while in office to become president and they are bitching about a potential VP.

Considering that we are at war and will probably end up in a few others in coming years, I'd rather have a gun-toting moose-killer in office then a cowering pussy.

Motherfuckers talking about experience and they want a first-term Senator with zero military experience, zero foreign policy experience, who has never initiated or proposed a new measure while in office to become president and they are bitching about a potential VP.

Considering that we are at war and will probably end up in a few others in coming years, I'd rather have a gun-toting moose-killer in office then a cowering pussy.

be careful what you wish for

Obama ain't no massiah but compared to her he's Henry Kissinger on these issues just on his 4 years as a Senator. I'm sorry but Governor of Alaska is tantamount to PTA president on the national political stage.

be careful what you wish for

I'm not wishing for anything. Personally, I don't give a flying fuck either way.

The rest of the world already sees us as a bunch of faggy little poofs. Gone are the days of leveling entire cities and having hairy chests. Motherfuckers lost to the Chinee in boxing! Boxing!!?!?!??!?!?!

lets face it: educated people will not support Palin.

Problem: Americans (red states) are not educated in the slightest bit, especially about politics. Believe that. We're fucked.

Palin's cutesy charm will come across as down to earth as Leeacto stated. Anyone remember why GW won 2x in a row?

I feel like this is a lose/lose for Biden. If he wins/dominates the debate they will spin the whole affair as sexist bullying. If Palin even comes off as close to coherent tonight it will be hailed as surpassing all expectations and proving that she is a strong woman overcoming all obstacles who has been misunderstood and underestimated.

oh god your another one of 'those guys'

tell that to our soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan

no one sees us as 'faggy little poofs'. last I knew they saw us as greedy, oil-hungry warmongers. but I guess you better have your finger in the pulse of the international community.

Ha haha. 'Those guys'? What the fuck? .

I know that you are in the military, and I appreciate that, but I'm not talking out of my ass here. In addition to having a strong amount of international exposure, I can tell you that virtually all of my friends are in the Marines or Air Force and most of them are of the same opinion. I mean, fuck, what does it take to even return enemy fire these days? CO approval five levels up? It's a goddamn joke.

Here's a little pic to illustrate countries who see us as faggy poofs / jokes vs. warmongers/oil salesmen (faggy poofs circled in black)

vov9zr.jpg

Thanks.

FUCK.....I FORGOT VENEZUELA

i thought there was no political discussion on soofoo

I wish they actually enforced that.