Undercover S/S 09 "Grace"

inaya

Undercover men's is only ever just ok, but Undercover women's is consistently mindblowing. Beautiful.

I don't know, they've done some pretty cool stuff. Technical outerwear from the past couple of seasons has been pretty cool and made with some legitimately interesting materials (DiAPLEX, man). The Arts and Crafts collection was pretty cool and that felt (is it felt?) riders jacket that's in Supermarket right now is fucking nuts. If I thought that would keep me warm I definitely would've copped.*

*I'm pretty tired so I could be getting N(N) and Undercover mixed up but I'm fairly certain this is all correct

I don't know, they've done some pretty cool stuff. Technical outerwear from the past couple of seasons has been pretty cool and made with some legitimately interesting materials (DiAPLEX, man). The Arts and Crafts collection was pretty cool and that felt (is it felt?) riders jacket that's in Supermarket right now is fucking nuts. If I thought that would keep me warm I definitely would've copped.*

*I'm pretty tired so I could be getting N(N) and Undercover mixed up but I'm fairly certain this is all correct

No you are right,

the thing is that so far his men's collections have been an extention of his womens lines, using the same general ideas and approach to materials as well as everytime resolving around a group of garments he considers as his "basics". The men's stuff has afaik still only been shown/presented/sold alongside the womens line.

If he were to be able to put the same energy, effort and intensity into a full mensline I am certain that this would be mind blowing!

And its a synthetic material made to look and act like felt, I believe they discovered/developed it.

No you are right,

the thing is that so far his men's collections have been an extention of his womens lines, using the same general ideas and approach to materials as well as everytime resolving around a group of garments he considers as his "basics". The men's stuff has afaik still only been shown/presented/sold alongside the womens line.

If he were to be able to put the same energy, effort and intensity into a full mensline I am certain that this would be mind blowing!

And its a synthetic material made to look and act like felt, I believe they discovered/developed it.

Interesting information, thanks Cotton. Now I can't even find that riders jacket in Supermarket anymore I was going to post a picture of it for reference. I had a felt blazer from the collection for a while there and it was really nice. It looked and "felt" like felt but was clearly a very strong material.

Interesting information, thanks Cotton. Now I can't even find that riders jacket in Supermarket anymore I was going to post a picture of it for reference. I had a felt blazer from the collection for a while there and it was really nice. It looked and "felt" like felt but was clearly a very strong material.

I feel I have to be clearer on the "his basics" part.

What I meant is not clothing that he would consider his basics to wear himself but more the fact that he has a couple returning items that he will always include in his collection in one way or the other, every season he will do a new reinterpration of these "basics".

The ones I can think of right now are; riders jacket, trenchcoat, dinner jacket, napoleon jacket cardigan, vest/waistcoat etc.