General TV show discussion

mrip

@ Mags 

What you were saying earlier about there being no rift between Cohle and Hart, but actually it's their story just like the cover-up of the Ledoux murders. Here is Marty in what looks to be 2012 (from his hair) in Cohle's  storage unit? They've both created the rift, so that without a doubt no one would speculate them two working together. They know someone close to them is connected and they've created this diversion where they can actually quit the force and pursue it on their own terms.

IbrsI6X.jpg?1

Edited by MonsieurUntitled

did you notice that there were 2 mmf threesomes, SS?

you're closer to powerful men than I currently am, are they so bored with 'normal' sex that they gotta go for novelty?

I dun remember. Was both in 2nd season? Or 1 in 1st?

Yeah some dudes like some "abnormal" shit. Think they just wanna show their dominance. Show of power. Bending or breaking someone.

both in 2nd season.

chinese businessman pay 10grand for dat plastic asphyxiation and male suck-off finish.

sometimes I curse my seemingly infinite attention to detail.

(5)

Nah I remember that, I just thought u meant that underwood did that kinda shit twice

I dun remember. Was both in 2nd season? Or 1 in 1st?

Yeah some dudes like some "abnormal" shit. Think they just wanna show their dominance. Show of power. Bending or breaking someone.

huh, I was under the impression that men in power (stereotypically speaking) employ submissive sexual fantasies?  as a counter to the power they already have every day?

forget who said it but theres a quote something along the lines of:  in sex, as in finding beauty in art, men will look for what they lack rather than what they own

If anyone's interested in getting into the mind of Rustin Cohle's character I'd suggest reading this book.

The-Conspiracy-against-the-Human-Race-Li

"This is the tragedy: Consciousness has forced us into the paradoxical position of striving to be unself-conscious of what we are—hunks of spoiling flesh on disintegrating bones.â€

Sounds just like Cohle.

Also I found the list of books that influence Nic Pizzalatto here….

Only halfway through tonight's episode so far, but caught this:

lLyq9yC.jpgbeen trying to keep an eye out for clues ... p sure this is an indication that the police is under the king in yellow? idk... 

also they had segways in 2002?

it's probably marty

Although it would be crazy if it were Marty, I don't think it's going to be. For one, he doesn't have the stomach to kill young children, hence why the threw up after beating up the two kids who screwed his daughter. Another reason, and I'm sure will find out, is in the promo for episode 7, Rust says "I have something you need to look at." leading up to Marty yelling "No!" in horror. My thought is it's a video of his daughter being raped/molested/drugged/part of a ritual?

Also the green eared spaghetti monster…...

VdDUe6z.png

Has got to be this dude…...

pWZc2et.jpg

reddit.png

to account for the "spaghetti face". My thought is the girl was drugged. She happened to escape from the "tall man" after being abducted and drugged with acid and meth. I've had plenty of experiences on acid, and melting faces/ spaghetti like strings has been a visual of many people's trip. The man was wearing the green earphones that most law mowers wear.

Edited by MonsieurUntitled