Raw for Women

Becks23

I am not one of the ladies, so please excuse me if these aren't quite right.

I spotted Cobcord sandals when I was in Tokyo, and they were super soft and comfortable; the leather upper was supple, the foam was cushy and they have vibram soles.

Unfortunately the sizes the store stocked were too small, but I just ordered a custom pair from the cobbler who makes them. David is a nice guy and helpful in getting me the information I requested. There are a number of colors of webbing, leather, foam and soles to custom order. They are $84.50 shipped in the states.

The photos on Cobcord's website don't do them justice, so here are some that he made for nonnative in Japan:

http://tgro.net/shop/2009/05/cobcord_sandal.html

F_5005_BEIGE.jpg

F_5005_BLUE.jpg

And Cobcord's website:

http://www.cobcord.com/thongs.html

http://www.cobcord.com/sandalMaterialsIndex.html

they look mighty comfortable! the cotton webbing is soft? The reason why i can't wear thongs is that i get blisters between toes when I wear them for the entire day :(

The cotton webbing was very soft, and should get softer after a few wears. I should have mine mid next week and I can give a more hands-on report then.

Thank you, girls! Someone buy that feather one please. Take notes from the feather ring, the bracelet will be super pretty. I cannot help looking at the ring. The quality is unbelievable. Since i want something different, I got the bow one :)

img2863q.jpg

UsedNapkin, you don't need a camera to post here. Videocamera, phonecam, et al., any kind is welcome :)

Thank you, girls! Someone buy that feather one please. Take notes from the feather ring, the bracelet will be super pretty. I cannot help looking at the ring. The quality is unbelievable. Since i want something different, I got the bow one :)

The bow bracelet is my favourite of all of the SE bracelets. I've never been much of a jewelry person though so I can't imagine myself wearing it.

edit: Did you get funny looks in the grocery store when you took off your ring and started taking photos of it in the snack(?) aisle?

To be honest, I don't care for nudie at all. But the fit is incredible, and you've worn them well. And thank god for denim posts! RAW for women ladies! but relativity, I do appreciate your jewels and everything else you bring to this thread, really.

xposted from apc thread:

new new cures. size 28, 5'9.5 134lb

DSC04674-1.jpg

DSC04672-1.jpg

thanks ladies

i think those are SSK since they have low rise(?) and not-so-tapered leg like TLJ. anyway, those are looking sweet bizzy.

thank you. you are right; they are super slim kims.

i used to wear them somewhat regularly about 2 or 3 years ago, and then I slept in them regularly for a bit. i dug them out last weekend; they have been on the shelf for most of this past year.

Ok, silly question but today my friend accidently split chinese jasmine tea all over a table today and my jeans copped most of it. there's no odour or visable stains but practically 3/4 of my left thigh and crotch area was doused in tea. Should I soak it or wear as is?

Ok, silly question but today my friend accidently split chinese jasmine tea all over a table today and my jeans copped most of it. there's no odour or visable stains but practically 3/4 of my left thigh and crotch area was doused in tea. Should I soak it or wear as is?

Unless it bothers you, just wear it. But if anybody asks tell them that you washed ;)

nice A pocket fade

@ the tea person... i'd def say wear as is. i mean some people purposely soak in tea just for... i dunno. it's fine though. unless it's got sugar or salt in it, i'd leave it