Raw for Women

Becks23

Women's Flat Head Balder jeans.. they'll be back in stock October 9...

We can't wait.. the emails about these jeans have been non-stop since we initially got them in..

Holy shit seriously? That might be the next break in my bank :(

ladies, somet is rarely mentioned for women's denim choice, but i recently got a pair of somet slim black 018's and they fit really nicely. they're the perfect pair of black raw that i've been looking for. got them with black selvage :] don't have any fit pics at the moment, but i wear a sz. 26 in sling and stones and i got 26 (seems to be the smallest available on BiG) which fit well. and i love BiG's service.

ladies, somet is rarely mentioned for women's denim choice, but i recently got a pair of somet slim black 018's and they fit really nicely. they're the perfect pair of black raw that i've been looking for. got them with black selvage :] don't have any fit pics at the moment, but i wear a sz. 26 in sling and stones and i got 26 (seems to be the smallest available on BiG) which fit well. and i love BiG's service.

Aye, if I could fit into them I'd definitely have bought a pair of somet slims in black a while ago...how do they fit--are they a bit loose at the waist? I'm def going to try them on again athe next time i'm in nyc.

CrissyW, Blue in Green (BiG) is where you can get some Lindas.

my girlfriend's lindas just came in! from the awesome shinichi-san. the coolest man in japan. she went true to hip size for the waistband measurement (actually sized down about 0.5") and they fit great -- snug, but not girl-jean-tight. the leg below the knee is actually quite relaxed, she's thinking of having them tapered. these will work great for you "hippy" girls if you buy true to size, or size down one if you think you can take it. insert nelly quote here or some shit about apple bottoms.

they're awesome jeans. she picked up the one wash and they're still nice and rugged, reminds me of my skulls when they were brand new... the red patch is really cool looking, and the half selvage is a nice touch.

coming soon some pictures of our butts in skulls... or maybe just hers... nobody comes to this thread to see a guy's ass. i'm pretty sure of that.

• 2 weeks later...

x-posted from the somet thread.

so i took the plunge and bought myself a somet 008 size 30. The fit in the waist is good (hopefully it doesnt stretch alot)

I dunno what's happening with the crotch area though...too much room there lol. Hopefully it's gone soon with more wear because it's pretty stiff at the moment.

th_IMG_1257.jpg

th_IMG_1265.jpg

th_IMG_1266.jpg

th_IMG_1270.jpg

kino, those are too big, not atm, but if you;re planning to wear them regularly

hmm i agree with you but im afraid that i've i size down, i wont be able to button the waist. It's abit hard as it is now :( will it really stretch out that much?

well, thats more of a guys' fit, you might want it a little tighter. the waist isnt hard to stretch, as long as everything fits right.

but dont get me wrong, they look good if thats the look you're going for.

hehe i think i just have to settle with the baggy fit. Need to watch out for the thigh measurement next time!

models wearing heels make me dislike jeans more and more

minus vickay, her's look sick

Guest devil.beside.you

Kelppt - I'm sorry, but that fit just isn't working for you. I think overall the silhoutte of your figure isn't very flattering in those jeansHave you considered using mens jeans? A skinny cut might do well, or the flatheads. How tall are you? You should take a picture with shoes on too?

oh, she's cute! i didn't even notice the heels...

sure she's cute, but who the fuck wears heels with jeans? jeans are for work, everyday stuff. Heels are for skirts and shit.