Raw for Women

Becks23

those look really baggy :/

i prefer the cut of the diors. i wear them slightly sagged on the widest part of my hips and im waiting for them to stretch out. only shoes i have that really go with them so far are uggs and vans. need new shoes!

those look really baggy :/

i prefer the cut of the diors. i wear them slightly sagged on the widest part of my hips and im waiting for them to stretch out. only shoes i have that really go with them so far are uggs and vans. need new shoes!

ew....

10cc

you looking for sneakers or flats? you could maybe get a pair of keeps..

oh the uggs dont look <b>that</b> bad. i dont tuck them in so it kinda bunches up at top, looks nice.

but i did get a pair of keeps. checked out urban, nothing i liked there so im still searching

lemme know how those work for you? are you gonna sag? i honestly dont think they look good pulled up. makes the butt look like ass. (ahaha) sag a bit? its still quite tapered to the leg so it still looks nice

flats/heels/etc would look bad with the diors

no idea about how i will wear them. i do have an ass though unlike most asians so i dont think i can pull off sagging it lol. I'll just be happy if it through my waist. i got a size 30 black raw and atm my nudie tlj measures at 83cm on the waist

oh the uggs dont look <b>that</b> bad. i dont tuck them in so it kinda bunches up at top, looks nice.

but i did get a pair of keeps. checked out urban, nothing i liked there so im still searching

no such thing as good uggs, what kind of keep's you get? Nus_RP.jpg

those are on their way to me now, and nothing from urban? I just picked these up today

14849459_20_b?$detailmain$

i don't know if you know but diors are going to fit 2 inches above the tagged size so you may have to sag a bit.

i sorta know about that, the measurement that the seller gave me for the diors is 82cm. So 1 cm there that hopefully i can stretch out easily.

i dont know, i just dont htink the type of denim fits well with heels and/or flats. they jeans would overflow it, yknow? if they fit like pbjs then for sure but not diors. diors require either boots or low-heeled shoes for me.

but those are some sick keeps. i wonder where i can pick up another pair. i got hte greys with the back designs. actually, whered you get those? they look really nice

www.keepcompany.com if you didn't get yours there then you probably paid too much, they're a lot cheaper on their website. The ones I got are called The Nuss

^^ i second that.

i wanna see what they look like, looking to get my friend something raw. i was thinking about apc though

kino- the rise on petit standard still too high for you? i think i want them to be my next pair

for beginners:

apc makes great unisex jeans for the price but the fit is a little less forgiving, i would recommend trying them on first if you can..

and ive said this before but id recommend nudie super slim kim as a first pair, just cause most girls i know who have tried them on are fairly pleased with the fit. BUT the denim is shit and once you get a taste for raw youll want better quality, i think.

also also also-ive never tried on cheap mondays, h&m raw, or any other cheap raw jeans so i can't speak for them but i know people(girls) vouch for CM. i kinda want their grey jeans too

as for sling and stones evo pix, ive been wearing my rachels since january and thanks to my cat i will have to wash them........;) pix when my sis gets back in town this friday