Raw for Women

Becks23

apc new cure size 26, four months, sorry for the silly face

7-16-08052.jpg

7-16-08055.jpg

You emailed us these photos at Self Edge yesterday thanking us for the help..

We don't even sell APC...

sorry, I copied the wrong email address, I meant to send that to the denim bar, my b

sorry, I copied the wrong email address, I meant to send that to the denim bar, my b

I'll forward it to Mauro for you.

I'll forward it to Mauro for you.

thanks! 10c

My lindas from BIG. It took a long time to stretch out the hips since they're cut pretty straight-a lot less hip area than Flathead balders. I soaked them for appx. 1 hour in cold water since they're raw & they shrunk well to the post-soak measurements listed on BIG.

For reference, I'm normally a 26 in mainstream brands & I got a 2 in these.

CanonNewpics061.jpg

CanonNewpics062.jpg

CanonNewpics059.jpg

Good fit, I think you're the first girl from Philadelphia with decent jeans.

^^ for some reason I don't like those at all, could be the rest of the outfit, but I dunno, they just look weird.

i didn't know slush was a stylist!?! we need to have another richmond sufu meetup soon...@least before you cats go back to school. those flatheads are still better than all the baby-splat & crock-a-wear i see all day in the hood. a boiling hot soak(or 2)+hot day air dry should do the trick

i didn't know slush was a stylist!?! we need to have another richmond sufu meetup soon...@least before you cats go back to school.

he wishes he was, just tapers the back for me. and yeah, agreed.

i've posted this in mynudies forum but just wondering what you think of the fit? I like a looser fit so i wear things true to size or size up ><

img_0946.jpg

img_0948.jpg

that's a Nudie SSK Dry Stretch worn for 1mnth.

I'll have more fit pics for other ones soon :D

they are abit long for me. They're 34" and atm i cuff them. Sizing down was an option but i bought these online so I couldnt be stuffed returning them for a tighter fit. That said if i sized down, i would've had to go through some days of pain coz i've got a big hip lol and atm these fit right on the hips.

thanks for the suggestion :D

these are the last pair of nudies that i have

its TLJ dry grey coated

img_0982.jpg

img_0979.jpg

you have enough money for all of those nudies, why don't you get something better?

just saying, you could get a lot higher quality denim for that price. also I really like the fit of the first pair you posted.

just saying, you could get a lot higher quality denim for that price. also I really like the fit of the first pair you posted.

yeah and you can also pay 300+ for dior denim whereas the quality is not too hot... most of it isn't even selvage.

i think the point is the fit right? so as long as she's down with how they fit her, nuff said. but then again, more expensive denim tends to fit better.

yeah yeah, just seems like if you're gonna be dropping that much on multiple pairs you'd want them to last for awhile and get more bang for your buck n stuff.

yeah yeah, just seems like if you're gonna be dropping that much on multiple pairs you'd want them to last for awhile and get more bang for your buck n stuff.

i'm pretty sure multiple pairs of fits you like (APC, nudie, etc.) is more "bang for your buck" than more expensive pairs of fits you like (skulls, flat head, etc.) ...

yeah but skulls, flat heads, etc. will last longer, hence the more bang for your buck

yeah but skulls, flat heads, etc. will last longer, hence the more bang for your buck

that is highly debatable. maybe for the girl above, yeah, they could last longer.

but anyone who is planning on keeping their jeans for 2 years (as opposed to 1.5 years with APCs or nudies) will most likely get bored with the fit or not like their ratty jeans. i think this especially applies to women.

but yesh. i getcha. the debate is more jeans < or > better jeans.

hehe yeah think i'd prefer something that will last 1 year and then get something else afterwards because i'd probably be bored of the fit as operationjake mentioned. I think that does apply to most women :P. Don't get me wrong, i love the look of FH, Dior and other high quality jeans but the problem is that many of those brands don't carry a women cut and the price is very dear. And yeah fit > everything

iralex: thanks for the comment :)

operationjake: ROFL @ sig

I used to think that too, but after trying Skulls & Kicking Mule Workshop I'm not sure anymore... the durability doesn't seem that different from my old Nudies even though the denim is a lot nicer :(

i'm 5'5", 100lbs normally a size 00-0 (normally 00, though)...looking at pbjs

denim suggestions?