Raw for Women

Becks23

Just got word that we'll be getting the Flat Head women's jeans next week.

They're slim/tapered, medium/low rise, unsanforized 3XXX denim, arcuates that are similar to the Frontier series...

• 2 weeks later...
Nice fit! My gf's been eyeing those lately. How long have you had those?

She has had them since mid december. We need to take evo pics soon, they are aging pretty well, even though you cant really tell in those pictures (bad lighting).

when it comes to raws for women, imo, pbjs are where it's at. i think nc looks like ass on most girls a long with some of the other fits here

I think the PBJ's are great but the cut isn't for everybody. They are very slim though the thighs and hips, so they really only work for girls who aren't very curvy. I don't think nc's look bad at all if you can fill out the boxy ass on them.

Introducing Flat Head's Women's Balder Slim Jeans

After many months of waiting for the perfect slim jean for women, Flat Head comes through with the new Balder Women's Slim Jean made of their popular 3XXX selvedge denim.

These jeans introduce the newest arcuate to come from the Flat Head camp while still using the same hardware from the Frontier series including the hidden rivets, UBG zipper, and cotton poly-core stitching.

Available now in-store and via our online store, please check the product page in our online store for more photos and specs.

Flat Head Women's Slim Jeans!

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=68&products_id=318

fh_balder_02-768230.jpg

fh_balder_01-768175.jpg

fh_balder_03-728572.jpg

kiya my girlfriend is size 24 true to waist....

i'm looking for denim for her.

but the Flat Head's Women's Balder's smallest size is a 26 with a size 30 waist?!

but damn mad stacks.

i digg

Right, but the 30" is the hip measurement.

Remember that women's jeans "waist" measurements work differently than mens because of two reasons.. they sit low on the hips and women have wider hips than men do.

kiya my girlfriend is size 24 true to waist....

i'm looking for denim for her.

but the Flat Head's Women's Balder's smallest size is a 26 with a size 30 waist?!

but damn mad stacks.

i digg

These are low rise jeans and measure according to the hips. Please refer to the sizing chart in the product page for size 26…

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=68&products_id=318

i'm really interested in the new FH balder

the thing is im not really familiar with unsanforized denim

my true measurements are the measurements for the sz 29

should i get sz 30 or 31???

(i kinda have really wide hips and bum)

i'm really interested in the new FH balder

the thing is im not really familiar with unsanforized denim

my true measurements are the measurements for the sz 29

should i get sz 30 or 31???

(i kinda have really wide hips and bum)

I'd go up one size due to the fact that the jeans shrink so much. So a 30 should work. Also, the shrinking info is contained within the product page on the site:

• 2 weeks later...

so, by now you've seen some of my fits :o and i need opinions...

im trying to decide between the FH Balder and Skull Lindas.

which would suit my body better and what size? thank you.

flatheads definitely have more hip space than the lindas-so you may want to try those if you're bigger in the hips. if you have a more boyish figure then the lindas will be better imo. This is from my experience of having to wet stretch the hip area of the lindas.

^of course. ;)

thank you feifei! yeah i need that hip space. i have a booty and thick thighs so the FH then...but im normally a 29 in most jeans and 30 is sold out...would the 31 be too big?

they say to size up... so im worried that those are going to be too tight... not sure :(

do the measurements look right (what they're supposed to be after soak?) if so, you should be okay. my pair shrank a lot because I soaked it in really hot water. If you do a cold/lukewarm soak it should shrink less.

My lindas from BIG. It took a long time to stretch out the hips since they're cut pretty straight-a lot less hip area than Flathead balders. I soaked them for appx. 1 hour in cold water since they're raw & they shrunk well to the post-soak measurements listed on BIG.

For reference, I'm normally a 26 in mainstream brands & I got a 2 in these.

Presoak:

Waist: 30 inches

Rise: 8.5 inches

Inseam: 33.5 inches (got them hemmed)

Post soak:

Waist: 29 inches

Rise: 8 inches

Inseam: 32.2 inches

CanonNewpics061.jpg

CanonNewpics062.jpg

CanonNewpics059.jpg

they say to size up... so im worried that those are going to be too tight... not sure :(

Flat Head denim will shrink a lot post-soak. Find the right size with all the right measurements and get the size above it.

^^lindas look good, feifei!

^sid, then i will have to wait for the 30 to come back in so that i can get the best fit!!

thanks for all your help everyone! :)

apc new cure size 26, four months, sorry for the silly face

7-16-08052.jpg

7-16-08055.jpg

haha, I can see the spot where I fucked up your hair...

i didn't know it was still there, I thought it would've grown out by now...