What are you craving today?

showbiz00ditc

does curry sauce have to be thick and slimey or can it also be 'thin'?

was wondering because the curry i got at a chinese restaurant once was a bit sub par (i had high expectations) and it was rather thick

I like pouring curry over my rice if it's served seperately. kinda like how you put gravy over mash potatoes..doesn't have to be "thick" like paste but dude you don't want it to be thin like water!! tastes horrible.

happy medium

does curry sauce have to be thick and slimey or can it also be 'thin'?

was wondering because the curry i got at a chinese restaurant once was a bit sub par (i had high expectations) and it was rather thick

when i was in mexico this december i went to this restaurant where they had this curry salad, it was a salad that had this really watery curry dressing on it, fucking great. so i think it varies.

wanna share?

red ribbon's is pretty yummy.

hmmmmmmm maybe a bit of their sponge mocha cake too :)

Red Ribbon is pretty good, but I prefer the ones from a local filipino bakery (which I have forgotten the name of). RR sponge cake is nice though.

dang whitney it seems like heart disease is slowly in reach for you haha.

I don't eat junk 24/7!! I just don't crave healthly food but I do eat lots of fresh oranges, steamed veggies ( with hot sauce on top), peanuts/almonds, and wheat hamburger buns toasted with avocado spread..

asian metabolism > heart disease

Chinese pple always drink tea when eating dim sum cos tea helps clear the oily food you digest. it's just a saying of course but it's what I drink with everything oily, fried, or sweet I eat. when I eat healthy I let myself indulge in a cream soda, fountain milkshake, etc. a little bit of everything like my mum always would say :)