What are you craving today?

showbiz00ditc

OOoooo been a looonng time since i had raw food

Sushi%20good.jpg

This guy went and bought Trader Joe's sushi and arranged it on the plate. Spent more time forming the little balls of wasabi into leaves than making any food.

oh that last picture is just durrty

imagine it warm off the oven..you can lick the icing off..

man i love icing..whipped cream..frosting..any extras on top of a sweet sweet pastry..

haven't had this in ages. get this every other day when i'm back in hk. chinese style french toast (smacked in between, peanut butter) with condensed milk........

3440209343_83f3063951.jpg

or fried mantao w/condensed milk.

3441017238_a8731889aa.jpg

Jimmy John's #5 for me too, with lettuce, tomato, onions, sprouts, cucumbers, and italian dressing, on white.

Want to tear into some Jagariko tomato and basil flavor right now, but I just brushed my teeth and took a shower and don't want to go to bed and wake up my girlfriend up smelling all snack-like gross, because with Jagariko goes beer, and beer comes cigarettes, and then all hell breaks loose. I can't believe she kisses me sometimes.

Jagariko salad flavor and half a 40 are completed. and the rest of the 40 is on its way down the chute before bed. :(

I still want that JJ's sandwich but that katsu curry up there looks completely Americanized but good right now too.

Reality though, I got tomato or cream of potato soup, three slices of pizza, a lot of different japanese ramens and snacks (mushroom and usushio Pringles might win here), a big green salad, and milk and kahlua in terms of edible things on hand right now, and I don't know what will win, but some of that is gonna go missing in a second.

^super tokio on fourth and clement sells it in sf!

it was closed the by the time I got there after work tho >.< I think genki is owned by the same pple but they don't got it..fog city sells em' bite size with kinder eggs and hippos but @ the price theyre asking, such a rip off..

cookies and creme brings back memories. along with mamba, now and laters, fun dips.. drool.jpg