What are you craving today?

showbiz00ditc

^ that is a golden idea. will do.

I don't normally like white chocolate too much, but that bueno is pretty quality. I've only seen it in Europe.

Will proxy in exchange rare pez dispensers.

depends on which rare pez you're looking for..PM me some and i'll see if i can find and we'll work out a trade?

^before sweet factory closed in sf they had it..in white chocolate too..there is still a sweet factory in hillsdale last I checked

some chocolate shops in fisherman's wharf and this cute chocolate shop on market near the ferry building sells em' too..

:o hai my name is whitney and i'm a choco-holic

^^ have you tried the salted caramels from recchiuti (ferry building)? man i wanted to get it but it was pretty pricey. OH YES, whitney my dear, my store is scheduled to close june 30th. probably if i go to SF i can get a bunch of loose truffles from the ferry building. cherry bombs & mushrooms for the winnnn. unemployment for the loooooose

i thought so too, they told us at a meeting on monday that they decided to shut us down. i'm not really trippin about looking for work right now though, i'll be on vacation conveniently right after the store closes for two or three weeks. i'll let you know when i go to sf next <3

i thought so too, they told us at a meeting on monday that they decided to shut us down. i'm not really trippin about looking for work right now though, i'll be on vacation conveniently right after the store closes for two or three weeks. i'll let you know when i go to sf next <3

im a little saddened by this, i never got to go to choco shop, and get free shit (oh and uh... meet you of course). well i went a couple of times but i never stayed cause i didnt see you there.

oh well to stay on topic. i am really craving a nice rare steak, with good mashed potatoes

Found this amusing: http://www.dailyfork.com/2009/04/10_reasons_to_drive_35_miles_f.php#more

If you don't want to click the link:

When a Minnesota franchise of Popeye's Fried Chicken opted out of participation in the $4.99 bucket of chicken promotion, news crews were there to interview the enraged customers. One individual said they'd taken a 17 mile cab ride while another claimed to be driving 40 miles round-trip just to get their discounted bucket. So, in our usual questioning fashion, we set out to come up with 10 reasons it might be worth driving a similar distance just for some food.

10. You're trying to hit the breakfast cutoff in two different time zones

9. You've got a 2 for 1 coupon for Medieval Times

8. You're trying to find a vegan restaurant in El Paso, Texas

7. You found a Burger King that doesn't enforce the height restriction for their play area

6. Two words: revolving restaurant!

5. Denny's is giving away free Grand Slam breakfasts and you have 4 hours to kill

4. You heard that a McDonald's out in the boonies still sells the McRib

3. You found out they're giving away free bacon

2. Your pregnant wife is being an asshole with her cravings

1. You're trying to perpetuate a racial stereotype