What are you craving today?

showbiz00ditc

why are these so hard for me to find in ny ;-;

Herrs-K.jpg

haha I make special trips across the border to Canada all the time specifically to buy shit like this, "all dressed" chips and other random ish they only seem to carry over there...theres also a dope brick oven pizzaria I hit up pretty much everytime...the gnochi is da bomb

haha yea so funny how you guys dont have ketchup chips or smarties.

Will proxy.

And what the fucks with people saying they want BBQ ... i dunno how to describe the point im trying to make in terms of nouns verbs adjective etc.

People say (including my ex which got on my nerves):

Let's have BBQ tonight!

But you cant have Bar-B-Q ... you can have A Bar-B-Q ... then eat the food you've cooked on the Bar-B-Q ... but you cant have BBQ.

i just had some smarties the other day :) and aero. just gotta know where to find them..

meiji has a pretty yummy version of smarties/m&ms too

i've been on the hunt for the original, BETTER TASTING version of frutips' black currant candy.

3574673880_20edc5bb1c.jpg

before they switched the production over from UK to China :(

fuckkk i haven't had those in ages

frutips were the illest

yeah..

also the gummy coated in chocolate

392791577_95e01195bd.jpg

green tube, center

535760060_56ca4c7e43_b.jpg

and all of this....blehh they don't make an individual tube of the strawberry flavored m&m, only can get it in a pack.. but its all goooooood

And what the fucks with people saying they want BBQ ... i dunno how to describe the point im trying to make in terms of nouns verbs adjective etc.

People say (including my ex which got on my nerves):

Let's have BBQ tonight!

But you cant have Bar-B-Q ... you can have A Bar-B-Q ... then eat the food you've cooked on the Bar-B-Q ... but you cant have BBQ.

you're basically wrong.

heh

you are the best tgee..we get the standard calbury chocolate bars like fruit and nuts, almonds, krispy, etc and orange covered chocoate sticks, biscuits covered in chocolate, etc but you know what would be cool..those actual orange covered chocolate (mandarin?) my mom likes but I haven't seen in grocers..it's in blue foil if I remember correctly..I think calbury makes it but if not no worries

also only if it isn't too much trouble. whatever goodies you wanna send would be good enough for me. haven't heard of whitikers bittersweet chocolate..I trust your taste! :):D