What are you craving today?

showbiz00ditc

anything but curry sound great! its been my 'safety food' almost everywhere ive gone for teh last couple of weeks

anyway, i could really go for some enchiladas. the way i like em shredded chicken, onions and cheese in teh fried tortilla, baked with cheese on teh outside. side of spanish rice, topped with some cold sour cream.

this is the first time my mouth actually watered from something i typed.

anything but curry sound great! its been my 'safety food' almost everywhere ive gone for teh last couple of weeks

anyway, i could really go for some enchiladas. the way i like em shredded chicken, onions and cheese in teh fried tortilla, baked with cheese on teh outside. side of spanish rice, topped with some cold sour cream.

this is the first time my mouth actually watered from something i typed.

311422477_1f364a5fc9.jpg

its between this and hot cheetos i love.

been craving some Cadbury eggs recently....

heh. i got em' in those four a box but am waiting for april 14th.

my aunt works at see's candy when i was younger. grew up eating free chocolate. love love loveeeeee the polar bear paw. vanilla chocolate wrapped around peanuts and caramel..mmMmmmmmmm

3403094927_8da72e386b.jpg

found em' in the back of the freezer. tastes better or i'm just really fiending for some sweets i dunno.

also they have

97334939_14e97a3d84.jpg

scotchmallow..no one does marshmallow and caramel wrapped in chocolate better. dark chocolate for individual pieces and the big bar is milk chocolate.