Dior Homme Denim

midnight

Okay, well then i misinterpreted what we were calling fake diors as I was just following, "Sometimes hard to spot" and those are anything but hard to spot. Also, from what I see, they have their own tags. I could be wrong but it looks like it. I definitley wouldn't call those fake diors, just poor brand imitation. Just my opinion though.

Some brands like BlackScissors, they do make replicas/copies of the infamous leather jackets like Dior Rickowens etc. Arguably, they may not be fakes because they do have their own brand eventhough they claim what they copy from other brands as theirs. but in this case, i dont think there is any fashion company out like BlackScissors there do like what you think (imitate dior and put their own tag on them). And i do not know if you have seen what-you-call-imitation in person, but I have. My friend bought a pair in china for less than $20 and they have all the trademarks of dior. Silver/greyish washing tag, leather tag, the horizontal line stitching on the pockets, the silver clip (or whatever you call it) and even the cut and measurements. Name it, and trust me they all have them and identical to the authentic one. I have compared with the authentic one and they are really hard to spot. For example, the wash quality. And in my personal opinion, they are really hard to spot from pics etc because we can just think "oh the washes kinda off because of the lighting of the camera). But yeah, sharing my personal experience

Ahhhh cool, thanks for the info. Yea, I saw some a jacket from Blackscissors and laughed to my self a bit. I think most high end brands have "brands" that imitate their designs completely... I try and buy from retail stores for the most part but I think E-bay has become pretty reliable in terms of buying Dior.

Some brands like BlackScissors, they do make replicas/copies of the infamous leather jackets like Dior Rickowens etc. Arguably, they may not be fakes because they do have their own brand eventhough they claim what they copy from other brands as theirs. but in this case, i dont think there is any fashion company out like BlackScissors there do like what you think (imitate dior and put their own tag on them). And i do not know if you have seen what-you-call-imitation in person, but I have. My friend bought a pair in china for less than $20 and they have all the trademarks of dior. Silver/greyish washing tag, leather tag, the horizontal line stitching on the pockets, the silver clip (or whatever you call it) and even the cut and measurements. Name it, and trust me they all have them and identical to the authentic one. I have compared with the authentic one and they are really hard to spot. For example, the wash quality. And in my personal opinion, they are really hard to spot from pics etc because we can just think "oh the washes kinda off because of the lighting of the camera). But yeah, sharing my personal experience

I don't have a problem with Black Scissors making repros of Dior jackets. They didn't try to pass them as authentic. I bought a Luster M65 leather repro from Black Scissors that is not bad for $250; a real one is probably $5K.

As for ebay, I feel like about 10% of Dior Homme is fake, and another 10% is questionable. Some fakes have gotten really good.

Ahhhh cool, thanks for the info. Yea, I saw some a jacket from Blackscissors and laughed to my self a bit. I think most high end brands have "brands" that imitate their designs completely... I try and buy from retail stores for the most part but I think E-bay has become pretty reliable in terms of buying Dior.

I headed up to Barneys today and to my suprise they had gotten a Dior shipment and had some black MIJ 19cm. I tried them on in size 30 and here are the results sans fit pics.

Everything is tight as fuck, I could barely get the clasp on after about 6 tries. my thighs were a bit tight, but I haven't been to the gym in awhile and I need to get back on cutting. Also, my ass was not loose like every fit pic I see, is it because they are brand new raw or what because my ass was firm fitting in the back. The stacking was insane though, tallest I've ever tried on.

Does it sound like the fit is ok or should I get my gym routine going again and see where I stand after that?

Guest dave 3000
I headed up to Barneys today and to my suprise they had gotten a Dior shipment and had some black MIJ 19cm. I tried them on in size 30 and here are the results sans fit pics.

Everything is tight as fuck, I could barely get the clasp on after about 6 tries. my thighs were a bit tight, but I haven't been to the gym in awhile and I need to get back on cutting. Also, my ass was not loose like every fit pic I see, is it because they are brand new raw or what because my ass was firm fitting in the back. The stacking was insane though, tallest I've ever tried on.

Does it sound like the fit is ok or should I get my gym routine going again and see where I stand after that?

maybe you are a fat fuck

I don't know, my black MIJs stretched a ton. When I got them they were snug, maybe not like Joqur describes, but not much bigger. I couldn't do the top clasp.

After two months they were huge, the waist and seat really stretched out. The waist stretched like 4 inches and the seat looked like it was half way down my legs.

I had to give them a hot soak and then dry them in the dryer on high heat.

Guest dave 3000

After two months they were huge, the waist and seat really stretched out. The waist stretched like 4 inches and the seat looked like it was half way down my legs.

cmon!!!!!!!!!

OK, I was exaggerating a little, but they really did stretch a lot. More than any of the washed jeans.

I have this conversation frequently with the guys in the boutique. One guy has black MIJs that look like mine did, really saggy in the seat. He said that when he bought them the fit was good (i.e. they looked like jeans). Another guy has a perfect fit on his indigo MIJs. He said that when he bought them they were obscenely tight, and he couldn't do the top two buttons. Now they're loose on his waist and have perfect slouch.

Another guy has a perfect fit on his indigo MIJs. He said that when he bought them they were obscenely tight, and he couldn't do the top two buttons. Now they're loose on his waist and have perfect slouch.

This guy has it right.

I'm a true size of 32. Diors are vanity sized, so they are marked 2 sizes below its actual size. This means a marked 30, will actually be 32 inches.

I got a sz29 19cm indigo raws. When I first wore them, I couldn't do up the the last 2 buttons AND the clasp (only could do up the bottom 2 buttons).

Joqur why don't you do some research like everybody else on the sizing that you should get. Generally, slim fit is 3 sizes down from your true size.

Guest eugen eugen

i went down 3 sizes too, could do everthing but had to pull my pant up very high, stretched them by sitting in them and after 1 day i could sag like they are supposes to;)

shits not a good idea.

I myself DID follow the same as above, sizing down 3 or 4.

but, I've seen people do it and look shit cause their ass is too big, no matter how much the waist stretches, if you got a beyonce ass goin` on, the seat aint going to stretch that much. I doubt dior designed the jeans such that when you first buy it, you can only do up XX buttons.

Heck, why don't you just get a 30, and then taper the legs if you're that concerned.

They stretch proportional to how tight they are on you.

Guest dave 3000

you guys are a bunch of fuckwits,you really are

do i size down 1 or 2, or is it 3?

whats my true waist size? lol

For fuck sake,all jeans stretch and diors are no different.If you buy jeans that are way too tight to start with,of course they are going to stretch

nudies w29 =diesel w30=diors w30 simple

Real nice cmirsky. How'd you size compared to your natural waist? It looks true to size to me...

Actually, I'm around a true 30 waist.

These were very tight when I first got them. The clasp actually broke a month or two ago, and I never got around to getting it fixed. I always wear a belt anyways.